What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

senator in ireland proposes to government to ban flavours

Yeah, but my point was that at least one thing has been in progress for ages.

And one of the other things is currently a suggestion/proposal by a newspaper and a few misguided medics - not exactly at the looking at stage yet.

Although, I'm not discounting it might be at the looking at stage tomorrow...

maybe you might not be a perfect choice to debate topics with ???

maybe you might not be a perfect choice to debate topics with ???

That depends really.

If by debate you mean change my opinion to follow what everyone else wants and try very hard at all times to not offend anyone - then no, I'm far from a perfect choice and the ignore button should get some exercise.

But if you mean the traditional meaning of the word debate and quite enjoy a challenge while accepting the fact we might never reach an agreement - well then I'm in that dying breed of those who like to debate.

That depends really.

If by debate you mean change my opinion to follow what everyone else wants and try very hard at all times to not offend anyone - then no, I'm far from a perfect choice and the ignore button should get some exercise.

But if you mean the traditional meaning of the word debate and quite enjoy a challenge while accepting the fact we might never reach an agreement - well then I'm in that dying breed of those who like to debate.

Think you might at times be confusing debate with argument
(Monty Python sketch)

so apart from seeing the ladder pulled up but then you say everybody should get the option to climb it

why did you not enjoy the "challenge" with your family members ???

I doubt the irish will ban flavours.

I doubt it too but we need to share or try to inform others about the article

it will be read & voted by a large majority of non-vapers who will be ignorant & place safe: BAN IT

So instead of hair splitting we should perhaps share this article if possible with others in vaping community

Think you might at times be confusing debate with argument
(Monty Python sketch)

so apart from seeing the ladder pulled up but then you say everybody should get the option to climb it

why did you not enjoy the "challenge" with your family members ???

Because there's no challenge if it's predetermined.

Their doctor far outranks me in setting their opinion so it's an utterly lost cause.

I may not have quoted them, but you've brought some good points into the conversation, so in terms of debate you're not useless.

They on the other hand are useless, so fuckem.

If possible, I'm attempting to bow out of this for the evening as I've started drinking now
so my grammar & language may not continue in a refrained manner as evening continues

peace & clouds

Back
Top Bottom