What's new

senator in ireland proposes to government to ban flavours

yeah but you were saying something like how the ban would have a knock on effect, in the supply of flavourings, perhaps were you not?
simply stating it wouldn't

knock on effect as in 1 EU member looking at banning/restricting flavourings in e-juice

knock on effect like other states following or review policies like diesel emissions, banning cars by 20XX
(just giving example how others follow other countries examples)

So far in the few weeks we have seen, a number of states, Walmart removing vaping, India announcing a ban
& now Ireland is looking at bringing in a new (unknown) policy.....

It is starting to shift one way as the wagon starts building its momentum

I like how the fact I'm not planning marches and petitions is worse than a UK doctor saying vaping is worse than smoking.

didn't mention marches or petitions at all
but you mentioned yourself how you feel

for the record I use only modest amount of flavourings
but I do feel others should continue to have to same opportunity or choices that I have had

so I will continue to argue/debate/counter/question the narrative being pushed by so many
most of whom have not vaped but will ergh on the side of caution and just proclaim vaping is very very bad etc....

knock on effect as in 1 EU member looking at banning/restricting flavourings in e-juice

knock on effect like other states following or review policies like diesel emissions, banning cars by 20XX

So far in the few weeks we have seen, a number of states, Walmart removing vaping, India announcing a ban
& now Ireland is looking at bringing in a new (unknown) policy.....

It is starting to shift one way as the wagon starts building its momentum
Fuelled by Big T, Pharma & ignorance, with a little bit of "fuck everybody else".

Glad we have Boris on the case dealing with that then :oops2:

yeah but you did .... and so did I, for so long.

... and the only thing we managed to quit with is vaping. I don't think I would be so confident if it was taken away.

Possibly another difference is that at some point I'm intending to stop vaping too.

Compared to 6 months ago I'm using 1/10 of the juice and about 1/4 of the nic. I'm happy with that for the foreseeable.

I just have no impetus to stop anytime soon.

Big changes might move my timescale forward significantly - and I'd definitely feel sorry for those who would be in my (and your) position without the vape option - but I'm pretty confident I wouldn't go back on fags.

didn't mention marches or petitions at all
but you mentioned yourself how you feel

for the record I use only modest amount of flavourings
but I do feel others should continue to have to same opportunity or choices that I have had

so I will continue to argue/debate/counter/question the narrative being pushed by so many
most of whom have not vaped but will ergh on the side of caution and just proclaim vaping is very very bad etc....

I think people should have options too, definitely.

But going off previous experience in other areas, nothing I say or do will make as much difference as a fart in a hurricane.

Missing the point - all that in just a few weeks

Yeah, but my point was that at least one thing has been in progress for ages.

And one of the other things is currently a suggestion/proposal by a newspaper and a few misguided medics - not exactly at the looking at stage yet.

Although, I'm not discounting it might be at the looking at stage tomorrow...

I think people should have options too, definitely.

But going off previous experience in other areas, nothing I say or do will make as much difference as a fart in a hurricane.

maybe you might not be a perfect choice for an ambassador for vaping ???

Back
Top Bottom