Vape Club
What's new

Schools fret as teens take to vaping, even in classrooms (USA)

Vape Club
That is a poor piece of journalism if ever I saw one. If it was real fags the kids were using no one would bat an eyelid.

I don't think the kids in the States are vaping in the same way that most of us older ex-smokers are in the UK. I think it is something to be a bit concerned about, kids who've never smoked vaping high nic to get 'super buzzed' ("Juuling") gives the FDA plenty of ammunition. I know a lot of people think nicotine without the smoke is completely harmless, but I don't think high levels of stimulants combined with a brain that's still developing is a good thing. The article has it's own agenda though :25:

Over-stimulated dumb kid :D

AcmeFog
I don't think the kids in the States are vaping in the same way that most of us older ex-smokers are in the UK. I think it is something to be a bit concerned about, kids who've never smoked vaping high nic to get 'super buzzed' ("Juuling") gives the FDA plenty of ammunition. I know a lot of people think nicotine without the smoke is completely harmless, but I don't think high levels of stimulants combined with a brain that's still developing is a good thing. The article has it's own agenda though :25:

Over-stimulated dumb kid :D

He isn't over stimulated. That is what teenagers speak like these days. I won't let mine talk to me unless it is at normal speed and she doesn't use the word like or whatever out of the correct context.:D

E-liquids.com
He isn't over stimulated. That is what teenagers speak like these days. I won't let mine talk to me unless it is at normal speed and she doesn't use the word like or whatever out of the correct context.:D

He comes across as over-stimulated to me. I'm thankful I never had children, can you imagine trying to teach a class of them when they have been 'juuling'?! :eek:

He comes across as over-stimulated to me. I'm thankful I never had children, can you imagine trying to teach a class of them when they have been 'juuling'?! :eek:

I am a volunteer at a local youth club, so yes. We have vapers and smokers/stoners, the ones that smoke fags are usually weed smokers these days. I have given up even bothering to lecture them on the dangers, they are already well aware. I just tell them to piss off and do it where no one can see them because they aren't doing anything on youth club premises. They then whine at me because they know I vape, but then I am over 18. They then try and offer me money to buy my Alien because Smok are what 'pro-vapers' use to 'bang out the fog, bruv'. They are less impressed by my TeslaCigs WYE200 as no one (them) has ever heard of Tesla and 'pro-vapers' don't use them.

Vape Green

He's probably high on junk food as a lot of them are lol. Well there's worse things he could be doing like eating tide pods.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom