What's new

San Francisco

philabos

Initiate
Article today in Wall Street Journal, behind paywall, San Francisco City Council will vote to ban the sale, distribution, and manufacturing of E cigs.
In case you are wondering, sale of regular cigarettes will continue to be permitted.

Yeah, read about it in @Mawsley s article on the front page of POTV. Yes Mawsley, people do read them btw and thanks.
Anyway, just when you think things can't get anymore stupid, they do.

sfbosbanner.jpg

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/news/vaping-news/2019-06-24_stupid-san-fran-ecig-ban.html

Today is the final vote, which should go through to a total ban.

Related:
  • Slammed by an editorial in neighbouring LA [link]
  • Talk of a class action lawsuit against the city
America is corrupt to the core. It's become a land where stupidity and ignorance are prized commodities and knowledge is to be vilified. It amplifies how little politicians give a fuck about normal people. Vaping is being used as a low-hanging fruit, easy pickings for populist support. They don't give a shit about tobacco, tobacco-related disease or harm reduction - they only care about winning elections and cashing cheques.

Fucking morons.

View attachment 194657

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/news/vaping-news/2019-06-24_stupid-san-fran-ecig-ban.html

Today is the final vote, which should go through to a total ban.

Related:
  • Slammed by an editorial in neighbouring LA [link]
  • Talk of a class action lawsuit against the city
America is corrupt to the core. It's become a land where stupidity and ignorance are prized commodities and knowledge is to be vilified. It amplifies how little politicians give a fuck about normal people. Vaping is being used as a low-hanging fruit, easy pickings for populist support. They don't give a shit about tobacco, tobacco-related disease or harm reduction - they only care about winning elections and cashing cheques.

Fucking morons.

In America, it's the far left pushing for the ban. There is almost no place more far left than SF.
Amusing since they want to legalize everything else.

Note BBC is hawking the ban as their lead tonight.

Was in san fran last year. Wasn't a particularly nice place to be a vaper however I really enjoyed the actual holiday. I just felt like I had to be extremely careful when I did want a vape.

In America, it's the far left pushing for the ban. There is almost no place more far left than SF.

1. They aren’t “Far Left”, they are barely centre ground in European terms.
2. There are total fuckwands pushing for bans, and trying to make capitol from vaping, from all political persuasions across the States.

Far left in America is NOT having swastika drapes

Back
Top Bottom