What's new

Royal mail eliquid ban???????uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just regarding the higher cost of postage for nic'd packages, I wonder if it would be an idea, not a solution or a great idea admittedly, for some vendors to send out samples of their juice lines as concentrates? Better for the folks producing their own rather than the Hangsen/Dekang traders.
What am I even saying, they could just send out 0mg sampler mixes!? Doublers, even, as an option, so that you could have a choice to nic it up if desired, for a better appraisal.

No it can`t, @stealthvape mentioned it on another thread, not sure where it came from, but the RM says it cannot be posted at all

http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defa...us_Goods_A5_Business_customer_booklet_TAG.pdf

Shit shit shit shit shit! :banghead:

Looks like I'll have to rethink my business plan and lose the money I spent on registering www.counterfeitcurrencyAnddrugs.com

Screen shot 2013-07-12 at 13.03.29.png
Screen shot 2013-07-12 at 13.03.43.png

My arts supply company sends me giant bottles of bleach and isopropanol alcohol

Plus, on the upside...juice will be able to be posted:

Screen shot 2013-07-12 at 13.09.09.jpg

...and after privatisation we aren't going to have a postal service outside of London anyway.

Sorry wasnt alba vapors my silly mistake was from a diff vendor my apologies

I've just spoke with Vogel from alba vapours and it was not him that told you this. For future reference please be mindful of what companies say what as saying something untrue like this can be very damaging to an innocent vendors lively hood. I will edit your original post to reflect the truth. Thanks.

Just seen a FB post of a letter from Royal Mail on the subject of sending eliquid by post.

Thank you for contacting Royal Mail.

I understand from your email you would like to clarify if you are eligible to send e-liquid within the UK.

I’m sorry to learn you are experiencing problems finding the information you require on our website. Please accept my apology for inconvenience caused. I have checked our restricted and prohibited goods and this item does not fit into any category therefore you are able to send e liquid within the UK, under the conditions that the liquid is securely package correct to prevent any spillage. I have supplied the link below for our packaging guidelines to help you further;

http://www.royalmail.com/business/h...-about-wrapping-and-packaging?answer=19354705

I hope the information I have provided resolves and concludes this matter for you. However if you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us back.

Regards

Victoria Grundy
Customer Service Advisor

We need that fecker printing out and stashing in multiple places so when someone gets busted for sending it .. we have it as evidence .. from the horses mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom