What's new

Royal mail eliquid ban???????uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow- seems like another way to kill the e-cig business!!! so how are you supposed to order nic or e-liquid?

wow- seems like another way to kill the e-cig business!!! so how are you supposed to order nic or e-liquid?
In short unless it's sent with a courier who are happy to carry it you wont be able to buy it online from within the UK,so it will be bricks and mortar shops that benefit,it's a bloody shame as I love some of the juices Lee sells and I can't get down to Gosport to pick them up so I've taken the decision to start mixing myself and buy my flavourings from him and my Nic locally,well 20 miles away local.

Seems the Goverment has put the pressure on, to get us off "the evil untaxed toxic juice" even faster than expected.

It just means you'll have to do your "big shops" rather than 1's and 2's. Which is a pain in the arse for us vendors when someone wants to try a new e-liquid. Eventually things will calm down but in the cut throat online market margins are low and absorbing the high postage could lead to suicide! I'm looking at ways to help people save without totally screwing myself over :P

You can get a load of nic by courier and get concentrates from vendors. People make good money from this and they care about it, it won't go away. You won't be able to trade juice as easily unless you just lie...

Well, this could prove to be a problem for me. Living daan saaaf (Locksheath if anyone knows it) there are hardly any vendors down here that are within my price range (Ie, cheap) :(

Could vendors not get creative with packaging? Maybe posting the bottles in hard plastic boxes

ALBA VAPOURS has said that from 15th july royal mail will prosecute any vendor sending e liquids thru post to buuyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my word is this sum joke? am sure alba vapours wuldnt joke but oh my! the owners having to find another mailing company?? in the uk

Really not sure what you are going on about, i have never stated that royal mail are stopping the postage of e-liquids.

if you had read my post right on facebook you will see i was posting about royal mail going on strike, up and down the country. and it will affect postage. i didn't state a date of any kind. here is my original post i made on facebook

"It would seem Royal Mail are having walkouts at some of the Sorting Depots up and down the country. Please note this could delay your Parcels from not just us but every company in the uk that uses royal mail."

here was the follow up to that post

"more strikes looming from the royal mail. this is really going to mess up postage for sure. We fully understand why the post office workers will be going out on strike. I will support the workers with there actions to strike. they are fighting not only to make sure they have a job, but to make sure us customers still get a 6 day a week postal service.
not a 2 day postal service that tnt will give us should they buy royal mail. please be aware be very aware as to what will unfold should royal mail be sold, you will be able to say good bye to your post. this has been going on for a good few months now and strike actions will be rolling out across the uk."

How a postal strike warning gets turned into this thread is amazing. maybe stay off the sherbert a bit more lol :)

Thank you

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom