What's new

Royal mail eliquid ban???????uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkcandy

Postman
bump sorry woops

a vendor was incorrectly identified as stating they would no longer be shipping eliquids. Please rely on official statements from the vendors themselves when something as important as this is happening. Always email any vendor in question to verify any information obtained via a 3rd party. Thanks..KMS

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it actually toxic though?..........in the sense that I suppose Domestos could be considered toxic.

What I'm trying to say is that if you get it on your (or the postie does) skin it aint going to kill (or harm) you.

It's hardly likely to be drunk in transit is it??????

Is it actually toxic though?..........in the sense that I suppose Domestos could be considered toxic.

What I'm trying to say is that if you get it on your (or the postie does) skin it aint going to kill (or harm) you.

It's hardly likely to be drunk in transit is it??????

Great point, but all e-juice is labelled as toxic tho. This won't affect flavour concentrates will it?

No, it wont, but if you cant buy it in the first place...............

But cant it still be sent as registered @ £5.20?? read somewhere its ok to send at higher rate just means you order 2x and less frequent

I wouldn't recommend bathing in it to find out mate ;)

Nicotine can still travel into the blood stream through the skin, it's why they recommend gloves when refilling (I don't, but I'm well 'ard ;))

But cant it still be sent as registered @ £5.20?? read somewhere its ok to send at higher rate just means you order 2x and less frequent
http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...rticle-(And-a-wee-comic!)?p=155805#post155805

No it can`t, @stealthvape mentioned it on another thread, not sure where it came from, but the RM says it cannot be posted at all

http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defa...us_Goods_A5_Business_customer_booklet_TAG.pdf
Triumph is correct, I've now had it confirmed by more sources than I care to shake a large bag full of excrement at. The "send tracked" myth originated from a forum poster plucking ideas out of thin air I think (or a confused postal worker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom