Vape Superstore
What's new

Romesh Ranganathan's transition from vaping to Rubik's cube

Vape Club
"Plumes of raspberry-flavoured steam", I like the description, thinking a juice called Raspberry Steam would be nice. A grand spent, hmm, the man had a lucky escape!

Vape Green
I still have my original Rubik's cube from when they first came out in the early '80s. Forgotten how to do it now.

I still have my original Rubik's cube from when they first came out in the early '80s. Forgotten how to do it now.
I never had the brain capacity to solve one [emoji23] but my ten year old lad loves them he's got a collection of 15 mostly of new ones with 3 from back in the 80s and 90s and he can solve them in under 2 minutes

Premier Ecigs
I never had the brain capacity to solve one [emoji23] but my ten year old lad loves them he's got a collection of 15 mostly of new ones with 3 from back in the 80s and 90s and he can solve them in under 2 minutes

It's more about remembering the moves to get to a certain stage, if memory serves me correctly.

It's more about remembering the moves to get to a certain stage, if memory serves me correctly.
It is but the problem I have is some days I forget to ware socks never mind remembering 100s of turns and twists of a cube [emoji23]

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom