What's new

Post prices

Probably why a lot of businesses are using Hermes and other cheap couriers now even though some of them are unreliable.

Indeed.... it's just far far easier for me to just pop to the post office down the road to post something. :)

Indeed.... it's just far far easier for me to just pop to the post office down the road to post something. :)
Jesus. Last couple of things I sent out guaranteed next day and they where about eleven quid. Theiving sods.
It's a pain for me to get to the postie. I only shop once weekly currently and the two local ones have banned me long ago for vape post related arguments.
Interestingly I almost got kicked out of Sainsbury's last week. I'm registered as Mrs kids carer, handy for all things doctors and hospital based with her ailments so we get to shop together. Never an issue until last week the women in the door insisted it was Sainsbury's policy that we can shop together but must stay 2m apart.....
I couldn't help it. Should have left it but I had to point out we where then creating a potential 6m circle of terror for anyone else and essentially scientifically she's full of crap. Perhaps I'm getting to argumentative as I get old.

Rrp £1799
Im looking for £950, no low ballers.... will trade for a wife of Romania descent if she can tarmac roads.

s-l640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom