What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Passenger fumes as people vape on the Luas beside her despite it being prohibited

I was on the Glasgow subway the other week and there was a woman on there vaping. I would be totally baffled if it was featured on the news.

I bet if he'd been smoking a normal cigarette, cigar or rollup the tweet wouldn't have been picked up for a 'news piece', she probably wouldn't have even tweeted about it in the first place.

Did I miss something.

Isn't it the ignoramus vaping on the tram, that should get slaughtered.
Personally, I would vape before and after the tram ride, not during. That's just asking for it.

While this is nothing but "fluff journalism" and shouldn't be taking up page space, it's still rude of someone to vape on enclosed public transport.

Common courtesy? I know i wouldnt, but then again back in the day i would never have dreamed of smoking on public transport. Maybe the tweetee hates the smell of strawberry donut or unicorns niceness. Just my opinion though.

The thing is. In all walks of life you get ignorant cunts. Most decent vapers regard all vapers as the same. But it doesn't work like that. I wouldn't have vaped on a train/tram. I do not blame the lady for kicking off.
The worst one I saw was when my mum was in hospital a couple of years ago. We were sat at the side of her bed in the ward, when this woman visiting the old lady in the bed opposite started vaping!!!!!! What the fuck. In a fucking hospital. Ok, she was a fat ugly looking honey monster with half a brain, but I had to tell her to stop vaping. When I asked her to stop, she said "why" I just shook my head and told her to put the mod away. Thick ignorant fucks.

Back
Top Bottom