What's new

oh no my nose has fell off

@3dj How many nuns do you know :14::14::14:
Bet you never run out of candles !!!
One of my ambitions was to get to shag nun. Not one of these old crusty ones but a young nice looking one. Habit up, and away we go.
One reason I don't allow candles in the house.

Blowing vapour out your nose dries it out [emoji23][emoji23]

The reason that guy can constantly smell shit is because he is talking shit [emoji23][emoji23]

"I'm legitimately not kidding - some machines have been known to blow up without notice."

You're legitimately a wanker.

Load of bollocks .......... sigh ..........

BUT ...... did anyone notice the McVities story on the side? The chocolate is on the BOTTOM!!!!! :11:

And even more earth-shatteringly ......... a Pringle is a biscuit not a crisp!! :11::11:

Life will never be the same again. Does @Tubbyengineer know this (though he probably does .....) :P

BUT ...... did anyone notice the McVities story on the side? The chocolate is on the BOTTOM!!!!! :11:

And even more earth-shatteringly ......... a Pringle is a biscuit not a crisp!! :11::11:

Life will never be the same again. Does @Tubbyengineer know this (though he probably does .....) :P
I was aware that the chocolate on biscuits is on the bottom - I've seen far too many episodes of "How It's Made" etc, to not know it. Wasn't aware that Pringles are officially a biscuit though...

sorry no

In 2008 a high court ruling was made stating that the humble pringle was a biscuit not a crisp

In 2009, the ruling was overturned by the Court of Appeal meaning and the Pringle was once again considered a crisp.

So which is it? Are Pringles currently now a biscuit or a crisp?
Pringles are now owned by Kellogg’s after the company bought the product in 2012. Kellogg’s have confirmed that the 2009 ruling still stands and Pringles are currently a potato chip or crisp subject to VAT.

but jaffa cakes are a cake, not a biscuit so are tax free..

sorry no

In 2008 a high court ruling was made stating that the humble pringle was a biscuit not a crisp

In 2009, the ruling was overturned by the Court of Appeal meaning and the Pringle was once again considered a crisp.

So which is it? Are Pringles currently now a biscuit or a crisp?
Pringles are now owned by Kellogg’s after the company bought the product in 2012. Kellogg’s have confirmed that the 2009 ruling still stands and Pringles are currently a potato chip or crisp subject to VAT.

but jaffa cakes are a cake, not a biscuit so are tax free..
Thankfully sanity has been restored then...

Wow.

"An undercover investigation found nine out of 10 British vape shops were breaking the industry code of conduct by selling products to non-smokers."- I never knew this was a rule, is it?

"He also said that he could 'smell poo' constantly. A few months after he stopped blowing it out of his nose, the symptoms desisted."
This is why I never, ever add my own waste to my DIY juices. I know this man may of liked it, but the poo smell is too strong.

"
Make sure your machines aren't dodgy as well, otherwise it could explode in your face.

I'm legitimately not kidding - some machines have been known to blow up without notice."

Really? Should I be worried I have 49 potential IED's in my room lol? I have had an incident where I came to a mechanical mod, and the velocity RDA's 510 adapter had melted, and there was scorch marks on the mod.
This was COMPLETELY my fault though! It used a strange type of positive connection, that was very wide. I had not left the insulator out enough, so it bridged the positive to the negative. I was very lucky there was not a fire, but it was my fault, and I can't blame anyone- mods don't just 'blow up without notice' as long as you do things right.

Back
Top Bottom