What's new

oh no my nose has fell off

Gawd 'elp us, Andrew Feckin' Hall again the geezer who didn't have the first clue about using his mech.
At least they published the sensible Fire Brigade advice, it's not about vaping devices, charge ANYTHING sensibly.

Gawd 'elp us, Andrew Feckin' Hall again the geezer who didn't have the first clue about using his mech.
At least they published the sensible Fire Brigade advice, it's not about vaping devices, charge ANYTHING sensibly.

Didn't he actually admit that the injury was caused by a firework after all the fuss?????

Thats it I'm scared shitless now, I'm out. Far too dangerous a hobby, going back to base jumping at least I'll have my parachute.

"The Metro spoke to one bloke who had a bit of a nightmare. William Keeler told them that at one point he was 'picking bits of flesh from his nostrils'. Ew.

He also said that he could 'smell poo' constantly. A few months after he stopped blowing it out of his nose, the symptoms desisted."

Thats what happens when you keep sniffing to much coke in nightclub toilets...

"It can really damage your nostrils, as the main chemical in e-cigs - propylene glycol (PG) can suck the moisture out of your nose."
What a load of bollocks. My nose gets wetter than a nun looking for a candle if I exhale vapour through my nose.
So, I don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom