What's new

OH FFS NOT AGAIN!!!!

When I had my first pair of Prosthetic legs made, they did ask whether I wore Flip Flops. IF one did, they had a foot that has the required gap between the Big Toe and the rest :2thumbsup: I have yet to meet another amputee who has ever managed to keep a Flip Flop on, but the idea was nice I suppose?

I am not laughing at the prosthetic legs at all, but that post made me LoL...

It's that thing between the toes that's a bloody crippler!! How you would ever manage to keep a flip flop on that without zip ties is absolutely beyond me!

When I had my first pair of Prosthetic legs made, they did ask whether I wore Flip Flops. IF one did, they had a foot that has the required gap between the Big Toe and the rest :2thumbsup: I have yet to meet another amputee who has ever managed to keep a Flip Flop on, but the idea was nice I suppose?
That is both hilarious and saddening at the same time.

It's so much worse for anyone who has to lose their knee. I can only begin to imagine the difficulties and send her nothing but the very best.
The Medics started making noises about what they called "some remedial work" on one of my stumps, but I have said that I am more than happy to rely upon a skilled Prosthetist to sort out the small issues I am now having.
Sort of had enough of that malarky thanks.:D

It's so much worse for anyone who has to lose their knee. I can only begin to imagine the difficulties and send her nothing but the very best.
The Medics started making noises about what they called "some remedial work" on one of my stumps, but I have said that I am more than happy to rely upon a skilled Prosthetist to sort out the small issues I am now having.
I take my hat off to anyone who has a missing or missing limbs. Must be the hardest thing to adjust to if you aren't born that way.

She's got a love for life and a bloody mindedness (sometimes mistaken for suicidal) approach to her disability and how it's not going to stop her attempting to live it, I think this was in part the issue with the flip flops. Bigger cahonies than most people I know, she's a bloody star.

The numbskull blamed it on ECIGS not his own stupidity ffs who puts loose batteries in their pocket? Oh wait that idiot does lol one thing good has come of this he is not using ECIGS anymore and gone back to smoking,thank the stars for small mercies LOL

What a fucking pillock.

I hope it really hurt and continues to hurt for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom