What's new

OH FFS NOT AGAIN!!!!

Am I correct in thinking he had the cells loose in his pocket?

Tit

And more so NOTHING to do with Vaping if this is the case, entirely to do with poor transport of cells

They don't look like they were in any form of case.
That's exactly what it reads to me. He says he was carrying a spare in his pocket, so in the 2 months of him stopping smoking he hadn't learnt that putting a battery in your pocket loose can be a very dangerous thing?

Darwin award winner soon.

There was a similar one in the US a while back when a guy had his battery loose in his pocket with a set of keys!

EDIT:I have just seen that it may of been he had the cells LOOSE IN HIS POCKET-if this is the case, then that is stupid! I think this is quite likely, as the Xcube 2 looks fine.

If it was loose batteries, then it is a twisted story as usual, and he was rolling around on the ground with loose cells in his pocket. A. why was he doing that (I know, he may of just been having fun), and B. If they was loose cells, then I can imagine this is what caused it, does he not KNOW to keep them in a container?

Maybe he is not educated after all-I have seen a worrying trend in facebook groups, were there is NO regard for safety, and people do not even WANT to learn basic safety-if you tell them, they do not care, and they "can't be bothered to learn that Ohms law/battery crap".

EDIT:I have just seen that it may of been he had the cells LOOSE IN HIS POCKET-if this is the case, then that is stupid! I think this is quite likely, as the Xcube 2 looks fine.

If it was loose batteries, then it is a twisted story as usual, and he was rolling around on the ground with it in his pocket. A. why was he doing that (I know, he may of just been having fun), and B. If they was loose cells, then I can imagine this is what caused it.

You just have to look at the mod in the picture and a pic of his leg and joggers, to notice the charring. The mod is completely clean which suggests the batteries were loose in his pocket and not in the mod.

Back
Top Bottom