Innokin
What's new

Now Vaping is being linked with Thalidomide !

Vape Club
Did you even read that, it's not being 'linked with thalidomide' .....

he "likened the risks of vaping to the Thalidomide scandal" which while silly is a totally different thing to being "linked with thalidomide"

Did you even read that, it's not being 'linked with thalidomide' .....

he "likened the risks of vaping to the Thalidomide scandal" which while silly is a totally different thing to being "linked with thalidomide"

True enough, he only mentioned Thalidomide because he wants to demonise vaping and frighten people. He sounds like a over-dramatic, hysterical, 8 year old tbh.
What a prize doofus :doh:

AcmeFog
Ok, I will put my hands up. The thread title I posted was incorrect.
The issue is, a senior member of the BMA is using scare tactics to frighten folk from using vaping to give up the ciggies.
Chances are, he is in the back pocket of 'big pharma' who would prefer we used their nicotine patches and gum as it increases their profits.

To me the important thing was the title the BBC lead with - Vaping health risk warning 'alarmist nonsense'.

Long after people have forgotten the story that title will stick with them :)

Premier Ecigs
The BMA and WHO are truly in the pockets of big pharma and this is another desperate tactic to put people off vaping.

Ok, I will put my hands up. The thread title I posted was incorrect.
The issue is, a senior member of the BMA is using scare tactics to frighten folk from using vaping to give up the ciggies.
Chances are, he is in the back pocket of 'big pharma' who would prefer we used their nicotine patches and gum as it increases their profits.

I wonder if he'd apply this statement to long-term use of patches and gum? *snort*

"Using e-cigarettes to help you quit is very different to swapping them to use them as a social habit in the long-term,"

Vape Green
I thought we'd seen the last of all this scaremongering. Maybe they know something about the TPD and Brexit that we don't.
Or is that just wishful thinking?

To me the important thing was the title the BBC lead with - Vaping health risk warning 'alarmist nonsense'.

Long after people have forgotten the story that title will stick with them :)

Quick google of that phrase shows a lot of news agencies have picked up on it.
So one doctor will not be getting his reward from big pharma/WHOever ...

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom