What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

More Lung Horror

@vapesmarter
If it's in the metro it's got to be true [emoji23][emoji23]
I wouldn't even line the budgies cage with the metro.
I wouldn’t line the budgies cage with the entirety of the bbc

Well - maybe tess Daly

I wouldn't even line the budgies cage with the metro.
Why not, it’s already full of shit what’s a few budgie droppings going to add to the mix, or are you worried it might reach critical mass and create a feather filled mushroom cloud in the corner of the room :P

For the new vapers out there that have joined and read these crap articles think of this first.
How many vapers are there here in the UK and world wide and how long has vape been around.
For me it will be 5 years in February and some a lot longer.
We've gone through hundreds of thousands of litres of vape juice amongst us from the UK and America.
We've gone through the dreaded dicetyl popcorn lung fiasco where a couple of massive American vape companies had lawsuits against them through shear panic brought about by the press.
Then think how many people in all those previous years have died, been in coma, had their knob drop off, none ziltch, nada fek all.

Then 200 teens become unwell within 3-4 weeks of each other
and once again vape in general is blamed and the let's ban it brigade start shouting from the rooftops again.

So upto 3 million vape in the UK alone and millions more around the world that have been vaping for years don't hardly get colds anymore but people are still panicking from the scaremongering press and false American research studies that are mostly debunked a few weeks later.

What I'm trying to say is look past the latest scaremongering and think how many millions are happily vaping with no side effects.
Then make your mind up.

For me this is absolutely spot on the money.

trump really pissed me off today! vaping killing the youth! what about the youth shooting their school pals? then a second later a news report about big tobacco losing money. I can bet money on it. I bet trumpy bum has shares in big tobacco and he's lost money. it really wound me up.

when I started vaping I avoided tobacco flavours. they reminded me of smoking and I can't stand them. I like strawberry, watermelon. I love vaping I can't see my self going back I hope this ban doesn't happen in the uk.

when I started vaping I avoided tobacco flavours. they reminded me of smoking and I can't stand them. I like strawberry, watermelon. I love vaping I can't see my self going back I hope this ban doesn't happen in the uk.

As a country id like to think we are sharper than that :)

similar to the alcopops that were around a few years ago.

And the whole alcopop thing was balls too tbh.

Kids weren't ever really attracted to them.

I don't think I was very unusual as a 'kid' - I drank a bit, and I drank to get drunk because that's what it's for. Not because it's yummy.

Now, bearing that in mind, why on earth would I have chosen to try getting a bunch of 4% fizzy sweets when a cheap bottle of thunderbird got the job done so much quicker?

You know where I saw the highest consumption of alcopops?

At a bike rally.

300+ bikers in various states of hairyness wandering around a field and/or doing moped jousting clutching yellow and pink bottles of alcoholic sherbet.

The real ales and stuff didn't sell in anything like the same amount - because when you're in your 20s/30s/40s+ it's a bit of a giggle to get drunk on copious amounts of cartoony branded sweetness.

Back
Top Bottom