What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

mmmmmm....... what do you think?

I can appreciate his frustrations & the point he's making..but ranting like that, isn't presenting him in a good light..all that profanity an all..not that i'm offended by it, but others might be.

A bit of decorum wouldn't have gone amiss.

As for the tobacco product in a vape mag...I completely agree with him, shouldn't have been published.
Then again...it's a trade mag that few will see..so his ranting was somewhat unnecessary and over the top!

I didn't know there were vape mags available for Pete's sake! :)

Last edited:
@Mawsley penned this earlier - https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/news/vaping-news/2018-04-02_a-lot-of-fuss-over-snussing.html

The last sentence:
"A report in the Lancet last year found no evidence of harm caused by decades of widespread snus use “for any health outcome.”"

...I want to know more about snus and HNB before I dismiss them. I know that BT involvement is an issue and it makes me uneasy but, as I said before, for me it's about harm reduction and getting people off smoking.

I got one of those "Juul things for a £1".

Despite reducing me to a coughing fit, I thought it was bloody brilliant and if I vaped full-time I'd definitely have one. I'd strongly recommend them to anybody looking to quit smoking - so I gave it to my son to keep him from the smokes.

I don't give a flying shit if the money goes to a BT company.

I've never seen an HNB product. My curiosity is limited to 'will it stink like a fag'? But, beyond that, it worries me that some in the vaping community appear to be on an anti-BT tip to rival that of the anti-harm reduction zealots. It's like they'd burn the THR house down to prevent BAT from coming through the front door.

Anyway, I'll go back to my box now...

Back
Top Bottom