What's new

mmmmmm....... what do you think?

I don't read or ever seen a vaping magazine. If it was important it would be news.

Fuck me, he swears a lot.

I’m not sure, I can understand where he’s coming from to a point. But I think maybe he’s being a bit over the top. Marty is right, he’s publicising it a lot more than the magazine article. I’ve never heard of the magazine and if somebody gave me it I’d have glanced at the article and turned the page.

Do you think he knows that nicotine in eliquid is extracted from tobacco?

yeah, Pretty much agree ... it's a trade magazine mate too, as far as I know it was forced to become one with the TPD laws, so chances are none of us would have seen it unless we worked in the trade or know someone that is.

^ This.
He’s a Vic hanger on, like a clinker- but hairier and more northern. Every bit of drama that Vic creates he’s there putting his own carbon copy of events out but with more profanity.

Utterly laughable. Yeah the article is misproportioned, but ultimately folks will make their own mind up without the YouTube Mensa massive taking time out of cleaning their rooms and telling Mom what clothes they need washing for work next week to enlighten everyone.

An utter Belter. [emoji4]

yeah, I thought his comment about "This is war and I won't stop until the magazine doesn't exists" comment was... um, slightly um. ... what's the word? ....... it was ill-advisable, I would imagine anyway.

I think there are issues here that should be talked about, he did make a lot of good points in his previous video about that (that I just watched) .... his approach is definitely not what's needed, IMO.

I think a calm thoughtful commentary may have been better.... :D

I think there are issues here that should be talked about, he did make a lot of good points in his previous video about that (that I just watched) .... his approach is definitely not what's needed, IMO.

I think a calm thoughtful commentary may have been better.... :D
Definitely but if he thinks its directed at him he going to kick off a tad

Does anybody think he’ll be upset when he finds out nobody is interested about his pointless feud with a crap magazine that nobody reads or cares about?

Does a character like that have fans? This is what i struggle to understand about this stuff...

I've just had a look at this on YT and the replies . A great bunch you should join up.

Back
Top Bottom