What's new

Metro propaganda

" In conclusion, cinnamaldehyde, vanillin, and pentanedione were the most toxic flavoring chemicals on monocytes. Majority of the tested flavoring chemicals and the e-liquids caused the secretion of significantly elevated pro-inflammatory cytokine levels by monocytes. Mixing multiple flavors of e-liquids caused the greatest cytotoxicity implying the health risk of acute exposure to a variety of e-liquids as opposed to a single flavor. Some flavors and their key flavoring chemicals which impart flavors were more toxic than others. Based on flavoring chemical toxicity of the individual flavoring chemicals in e-liquids, flavors can be regulated. Further, our data indicate that tighter regulations are necessary to reduce the risk of inhalation toxicity due to exposure to e-liquids without nicotine and flavoring chemicals."

Its clear here at the end that zero nic liquids are perhaps heading for tighter control by deeming them unsafe to some extent.....plan all along:hmm:

Last edited:
Sweetbreads flavoured eliquids would be made from a load of bollocks just like the article in the Metro

Who read this bit correctly, it's the last but one paragraph.
" The report says, ‘There is conclusive evidence that completely substituting e-cigarettes for combustible tobacco cigarettes reduces users’ exposure to numerous toxicants and carcinogens present in combustible tobacco cigarettes.’ "

Say's it all really.

A blatant propaganda article from today’s Metro. So it seems vanilla, cinnamon and butter flavours and liquids in e-cigarettes poison the immune system and cause life threatening diseases.
/

Typical tabloid clickbait. Litter it with every keyword you can think of, add an attention grabbing headline to appeal to the paranoid, wait for the ad clicks to roll in and view the (non-alternative) facts as collateral damage.

The days of the tabloids being anything other than ad driven revenue machines are long over.

When people ask me if vaping is bad for you, I usually compare it to drinking a cup of coffee.

In a similar vein, I wonder what's worse for you, vaping or eating a bag of Dorritos.... washed down with a can of coke.

Back
Top Bottom