What's new

Metro propaganda

This article is shockingly bad. It casually name drops cancer, heart disease, diabetes and dementia. It’s all about exposure to the flavour chemicals, yet there’s no mention of the fact that it’s the same flavour chemicals that they use routinely in food.

It was pure chance that a copy of this was lying in the kitchen in work and I flicked through it, reminded me why it is that I usually ignore it. It’s worse than the daily mail, to be honest.

The news papers ,if you can call them that, are so full of it recently.
Trouble is like someone said before in another thread, people just read the headline and take it as gospel, I'm sure I will hear it from my mates and family later, about how I'm going to get some disease, then die young from vaping and how their smoking is far less dangerous!
It does my head in [emoji51]

The irony is that towards the end of the article it tells you that vaping is far safer than fags. Pity most people won’t read that far. Bastards.

I think we all know that consuming artificial flavorings isn't very good for you.

That doesn't mean they are worse for you than inhaling smoke.... which should be the consideration of vapers.

This problem is going to get worse and worse the more young people take up vaping for 'fun' and probably will ultimately lead to a ban on anything that isn't registered as a 'quit' device.

I’m glad I’ve taken up having 0 flavour juice to hand and gone back to 1-3% flavours, they are still the unknown factor in vaping really, but still to imply that vaping causes heart disease, cancer, diabetes and dementia because of flavourings that are widely used in food is disgraceful. I don’t know if anybody else read it, it’s atrocious written. It shocks me to think somebody can get paid for writing this shite.

And aye I think you are right about that, @simong .

We will see this for years to come......even then.... I doubt everyone will agree with this study or that studies findings.
Good ground has been made of late....with all these latest articles acknowledging that vaping is less harmful than smoking....all the other stuff is smoke n mirrors, a distraction from the good evidence.

Back
Top Bottom