What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Juul boss steps down to be replaced by...

Didn't mount Baker vapor do the same thing? Or have I imagined that?
Possibly. I will have to have a look. They quietly snaffled a few up 18 months or so back and it was a weird one back then as it was too little too late to be buying into popular brands and assumptions where that something devious was going on.

Possibly. I will have to have a look. They quietly snaffled a few up 18 months or so back and it was a weird one back then as it was too little too late to be buying into popular brands and assumptions where that something devious was going on.

Think I'm abit out the loop... Don't really follow the American market, mind filling me in?

Lol.
As for mount vapour yep. Philip Morris.
Trying to follow the thread of some companies back through multiple subsidiary corps is a pig but mount vapour is part of nicocigs which is directly owned by Morris.

Now there you are right! Have you used a Juul?

We had a load sent to shop that didn't order, I pinched one to try and think @Huggett grabbed on aswell. It was shite. Leaked, hit like a wet mackerel, flavour was god awful. I didn't even finish a single pod before it went in the bin.

The pod systems now like the Orion or the Pasito blow it out the water. Even the Vype is better made!

Not been to US for many years now, it's used to be well ahead of EU tech wise, surprised to hear they lost that.

Oh shit I'm out!!!

Although I've bought 3 JUULs myself, I use the 50mg salts. 20mg is dog shit I'm the UK market.

Wasn't JUUL whom sent that I know what ya on about. Was Vype, turned up unannounced, handed it back to the rep when they came in. I may have filled it full of packing peanuts too...

The JUUL was the dude trying to sell, whom you took one off for yourself, who kept pestering ZT and never got a sale from us.

Ps fuck knows why my texts bold... Live with it, like Chris has lived with his BALDness.

I don’t think there are a lot of options in the US, get into bed with BT, BP, or get obliterated by them. Integrity doesn’t exist in big business, never has.

Back
Top Bottom