What's new

Is Vaping Safe?

smokinjoe23

Initiate
Pretty good read and some facts <link removed - self promotion>

Last edited by a moderator:
The article says "Here is a list of some products and chemicals that are found in cigarettes" And then this happens:

Cigarettes.JPG

If I had been aware that cigarettes contained car batteries, welding torches and lethal execution by gas, I would never have started smoking.

Nice catch! Iv'e updated the article making it more clear that these chemicals that are found in these products are also found in cigarettes. I was trying to illustrate the point that the narrative that big tobacco uses against e cigarettes is bullshit like us vaping antifreeze etc

The thing is, you can apply that same list when talking about orange juice. The main component of juice is water which is found in nearly all of your line items.
I would just remove that bit to be honest. No better than the rubbish they spout about vaping.

Crustyfolker Yawns with boredom due to having seen and heard all the lies before. Best thing for anyone to do is ignore and refute the bullshit. Carry on peeps i'm off to vape in the hope it will have a chemical that will get me off my face, oh shit just remembered i have tried and it doesn't. unless i was to buy a volcano vaporizer and a bag of class b herbs for medicinal purposes of course

Back
Top Bottom