Innokin
What's new

Is this the END of vaping? Please read.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
Vape Club
Hello All

Please don't think I'm scaremongering, I'm genuinely worried about this situation with the FDA, and now we have a new spanner in the works, the 'restricted flow' directive. This seems all very worrying, take a look but I'll warn you if you read all the associated links on it, it's a massive read.
Apologies in advance if this is old news to many of you but I think the urgency warrants another post.

https://vaping360.com/vape-news/790...afety-rule-could-cripple-the-vaping-industry/

couldn't a child get poisoned by eating a cigarette for example?

And they are in a cardboard box.

It is always double standards with these things, they seem to forget about cigarettes when trying to control and destroy vaping.

I imagine there may be a tale one day of the death of the electric car being akin to americas tirade against vaping.

No they wont thats bollocks and will never happen [emoji23] the government and NHS won't turn there position around and say sorry we got it wrong the orange man is right vaping is banned [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sadly money talks, lets face it. Couple of million quit and release a statement on how they found after longer term studies it actually makes you form a beard & it shows most vapers live in poverty because they have used all there pennys feeding there mental illness of shinitus.

Vape Green
think ive already commented on this , But vaping will never end , more likely they will tax the living.... out of it like with smoking and drinking , just enjoy it while its being left alone mostly.

The US has far bigger issues than trying to stop vaping. This should be well down the list of issues that need to be dealt with.

But agree they will start to try and put more tax on it. But how can they exactly? Putting tax of vegetable oil could end up making my chips really expensive.

No one wants expensive chips. NO ONE.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom