What's new

Is this the END of vaping? Please read.

I would ask how you would know and how many goats you have milked but I don’t believe it’s something one should enquire of a lady
.... and is not something a lady would ever tell. :D

.... a few ........ ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, I notice the Brexit thread has been mentioned a few times here. It is neither exclusive or requires a secret handshake to enter, a forum secret service agent decided to make it private as it was going against the opinion of the forum leadership teams oppressive dictatorial views who support remain so they can maintain their positions by staying in the EU, suckling on the tit of European advertising income. To leave would have threatened their lavish lifestyle and as the growing consensus was leaning heavily towards the country going it alone it was too much, leading to censorship by removing the thread from public view.

If you want to join the revolution send the bouncer protecting the venue (@junglist) a message asking to be let in.

You’re as opportunistic as sturgeon, in here trying to drum up support for your divisive thread on the back of people’s anxieties about eliquid bottles.

If they have their way they’ll be calling the shots as far as the nhs goes. They’re poised to get right in about it, seriously.
That was what was so worrying about that EU TTIP thing they were pushing .. thankfully that got stopped in the end.

Don't believe it for a second sounds like some political partys drama speech to me, why would another country want to stick there nose into a failing government business like the NHS?
the worry is they privatise the NHS and the Yanky Pharma guys start buying big chunks of it and charging for the services.

this was quite likely to happen under the TTIP agreement before it went away - it was one of the more genuine reasons some people voted leave.

think we already have the 20 drop rule per minute under the TPD in the UK
wonder if the loophole of zero nicotine shortfills will get around the FDA ruling. knowing them they will plug that straight away.

I've not kept up with things for quite a while, what is the 20 drop per minute rule? And how does the FDA effect us, isn't the a US thing? Honest question, not being rude.

I've not kept up with things for quite a while, what is the 20 drop per minute rule? And how does the FDA effect us, isn't the a US thing? Honest question, not being rude.
Yes mate, all above is to do with America which should not affect us.
As far as I understood it the 20 drop a minute rule is when a bottle is turned upside down and no more than 20 drops freefall out of it without squeezing are allowed. It was one of those scratchy head moments when i read it as who just turns a bottle upside down and leaves it to freefall juice into tank. You squeeze it and depending on nib it either pours out or dribbles drop by drop.

I fucking don't.

Fuck political chat on a vape forum - ends in ructions every single time.

Let's talk about clones.

;)

The absence of your cutting wit is one of the main reasons for it’s downfall, you know.

Back
Top Bottom