What's new

Is this the END of vaping? Please read.

The way the OP has written i genuinely thought they was in the US and scared of new laws [emoji3] now i know there in the UK what the fuck he "genuinely worried" for? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah as I said, not scremongering or trying to hype the thread just been reading about it today and thought it was worth a punt.
The reason I'm concerned? not that I'm politically well informed or anything I'm not, I think all poloticians are a waste of space. I don't get too involved, but I'm concerned for our friends accross the pond, for thier sakes and I also believe that what goes on in the US ultimately impacts over here somehow.

Yeah as I said, not scremongering or trying to hype the thread just been reading about it today and thought it was worth a punt.
The reason I'm concerned? not that I'm politically well informed or anything I'm not, I think all poloticians are a waste of space. I don't get too involved, but I'm concerned for our friends accross the pond, for thier sakes and I also believe that what goes on in the US ultimately impacts over here somehow.
No worries, if you can't talk about it on here, where can you. We forget it's not old news to some people. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I notice the Brexit thread has been mentioned a few times here. It is neither exclusive or requires a secret handshake to enter, a forum secret service agent decided to make it private as it was going against the opinion of the forum leadership teams oppressive dictatorial views who support remain so they can maintain their positions by staying in the EU, suckling on the tit of European advertising income. To leave would have threatened their lavish lifestyle and as the growing consensus was leaning heavily towards the country going it alone it was too much, leading to censorship by removing the thread from public view.

If you want to join the revolution send the bouncer protecting the venue (@junglist) a message asking to be let in.

*also known as 'needed to be moved outside to let some of the gas escape' ......... * :P

Reading the article in the link from the OP it crossed my mind why fruity shampoo shouldn’t be covered by the same rules,

Reading the article in the link from the OP it crossed my mind why fruity shampoo shouldn’t be covered by the same rules,
Oh God no ........ we'd end up with shampoo in those bottles like the House of Liquid 10ml bottle .... it's like milking a goat! :17:

Oh God no ........ we'd end up with shampoo in those bottles like the House of Liquid 10ml bottle .... it's like milking a goat! :17:

I would ask how you would know and how many goats you have milked but I don’t believe it’s something one should enquire of a lady

Back
Top Bottom