What's new

Is this the END of vaping? Please read.

Really can't see how this will have any impact on European vaping. I really do feel sorry for folks in the US that just want to quit smoking.

If they have their way they’ll be calling the shots as far as the nhs goes. They’re poised to get right in about it, seriously.
Don't believe it for a second sounds like some political partys drama speech to me, why would another country want to stick there nose into a failing government business like the NHS?

Don't believe it for a second sounds like some political partys drama speech to me, why would another country want to stick there nose into a failing government business like the NHS?

The nhs is a massive potential market for american corporate interests. They basically want to privatise it and brexit and the potential for a trade deal gives them a massive shoe in. Seriously mate, it’s no joke.

Look what happened to the benefits system as a result of american interference, and that’s only the start of it.

Zous forgot he's not in the "secret handshake to enter" Brexit thread :D:D

The nhs is a massive potential market for american corporate interests. They basically want to privatise it and brexit and the potential for a trade deal gives them a massive shoe in. Seriously mate, it’s no joke.

Look what happened to the benefits system as a result of american interference, and that’s only the start of it.
Is this why the mad Krankie lookalike wants another Independence vote;)

I think it should be opened up again.

But anyway the other stuff will need to wait for @Jimmydids ”curious - scottish nationalism” thread. ;)

Back
Top Bottom