Vape Superstore
What's new

Is this hope !!! TPD future relief

maybe it just me being over sensitive and having 0% trust in the government .......... can't think why, they have never done anything to betray me!

Last edited:
Elux
Vape Green
Sometimes these Lords do have some sense it seems. TPD is garbage. I do support proper regulation of vaping, if only to safeguard newcomers from dodgy products that actually harm the scene and keep the government off our backs, but TPD is nonsense. The tank and bottle capacity regs reek of copy/pasted tobacco legislation designed to make vaping less desirable. The issue with that is if vaping is less desirable then it's less likely people will make the switch, which dramatically affects the public health benefits of vaping. You have the government pumping millions of our moneys into continued stop smoking campaigns that have shown marginal results compared to the independent work of vaping advocates... while also pumping moneys into restricting the very things that are making huge strides in reducing the number of smokers and saving lives. The mind boggles.

Royal Flush Vape
I still don't understand something. The TPD is a directive from Europe

When we are finally out of the European Union does it still count? And a directive is not legislation or law. So bollocks to it

I still don't understand something. The TPD is a directive from Europe

When we are finally out of the European Union does it still count? And a directive is not legislation or law. So bollocks to it
Unfortunately it does still count, the law has been passed, UK has a lot more important laws to change after brexit rather than sorting out us vapers.

AcmeFog
I'd like a few answers for these questions tho. ..

How much do smokers cost the NHS and how much do they contribute in taxes on fags?

How much have the big tobacco and big pharmaceutical companies had their hand in the new regulations?

When was it passed as law in the house of commons and lords regarding the Directive?

Will we fall in like with the (hopefully) new laws in the USA?

VAPING SAVES LIVES

Vape Club
If e-cigs had been invented but never had the word "cig" in it is reckon they would never had been classed in the TPD. I mean logically they have no tobacco or use tobacco products in them.

I got a new mod last week and it has the new warning on it about "this product may contain nicotine ". How come it doesn't have to say "this product may contain traces of nuts"?

Back
Top Bottom