POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is India Anti-Vaping?

Discussion in 'In The News' started by Vape Superstore, Jun 28, 2017.

1. vapesmarter

vapesmarter Mod Maker

as soon as I saw "Stanton" i turned over

2. Badboybez

Badboybez Achiever

I spent a lot of time working in India a few years ago, 26 weeks, spread over 2 years.

The governments over the last 5 years, or so have been doing their best to discourage any form of smoking.
    Cigarettes, hookah pipes, and vapers.
    There was a resurgence of the use of hookah pipes a few years ago, that was quickly put down by propaganda informing people they were more dangerous than cigarettes.
    The same is now happening with vaping.
    Basicaly the government does not want to see anything new starting up.
    Not for any health, or financial reason, simply that if they have a population of smokers they prefer them to use traditional cigarettes.

3. Maniac

Maniac Postman

Vape (besides from flavourings) are completely safe. Nicotine is really similar to caffeine for the effect. But eveyone can drink coffee and no one can vape. Again, it is an addiction but caffeine is not less harmful. If you use clean VG and PG only concern bout juice is flavours (as i've said earlier)

Why no one covers all of that aspect? Many people won't suffer from "death sticks"