What's new

Innokin.... Sell outs!

This is why it make sense just to have the gear you like to use and don’t get caught up the marketing hysteria and end up buying enough slightly different versions of the same thing to fill a small bedroom. It just perpetuates it.

Agreed ive been through that phase of having load of mechs, single battery, double battery, triple battery mods, handmade and dna’s..... then i was like i cant use them all at once and sold the lot.. i now have 2 voopoo drags, there strong and cheap with decent power delivery with the tank and coils i used the most, I do also have a dripper on the side if needed for testing new flavours and my freemax as the daily, oh and the zeltu x for stealth Vaping. But sadly the market strives on what’s next... you can tell a lot of hardware markers are running out of ideas. I mean seriously one just come out with 1950mah battery life but to ensure you use that battery corrrectly they put a bloody Bluetooth speaker inside the thing :’) So i can listen to rick singing never going to give you up but when I’m all emotional about it after my Ecig will be bloody flat. Oh lets not also forget to mention the Campbel mod that you put your favourite fizzy drink into :’)

We already see vapings problem appearing here.
The ultimate prize was to convert all smokers to either non smokers by using the safer option of vaping as a transitional tool or second prize is to convert smokers to the safer "vaper" category.
What's actually occurring is vaping culture has appeared and it defends its world so vigorously that it's lost sight of the original goal and attacks any brand for daring to step into the mainstream.
The mainstream is always going to mean making a deal with the devil to achieve the higher goal.
This could be our own downfall. We are ultimately a tiny section of vaping converts and the majority will be over the moon to be able to pick up a good selection of juices from the local shop or a new pack of coils / mod if they need one in Tesco. They don't know or care about vaping culture or tech. They just want a cheap stick that's better for them than cigarettes.
Dinner lady already received a kicking from the "vaping elite" for daring to get their juice into supermarkets and catalogue shops. They purposely only rolled out a small selection to the supermarkets as they know we are still in a world where vaping is centred around vape shops so kept the majority of the flavours in vape shops to drive customers to seek out independent shops and see what's really available.
We need to find a way of supporting our vape companies to achieve the ultimate goal while making sure to support the smaller brands to keep a hand hold.
We do it with booze. Millions of cans of carling or bottles of blossom hill get sold every week but we also have our own personal favourites which we will pop to the wine shop for.
Going to be a tricky time.

3 million vapers in the UK

9 million smokers

2,000 vape stores

50,000 convenience stores

You tell me where the market is going next? I'll tell you: Advances in pod and HNB tech, improved flavours in those two categories, a potential relaxation of the 20mg rule and the tobacco industry moping up a market four times the size of the current one.

Shortfill is dead but doesn't know it yet (it will be legislated out of existence), leading brands will be squeezed like never before, but (as said by a leading industry expert off the record) if they can hold their heads above water for two years they'll be fine.

Those of use vaping since the early days have seen massive changes, the next two years will bring a market we've not witnessed before.

Juice makers: get your products into the major retail chains and do as fast as humanly possible. Develop marketing plans, draw up business expansion plans. Invest, attract funding, expand. In this jungle, only the biggest beasts will survive. Your future is volume. If you don't know how to do that then employ a consultant to do it for you.

Innokin haven't sold out, they've been talking to BigT representatives for years and know full well where the future lies. Whoever ends up pulling the profits, this about saving a billion lives.

The thing is, so what if they suddenly have an invested interest in a vaping company?

Oh my they are the devil now!

But if the end product is actually quality and there is no forced market situation where you only buy their liquids then what difference does it make who really owns them?

Back
Top Bottom