What's new

Independent article - note meager reference to fake disposable

I read an article this morning from elsewhere abiut the same lass. From the jist of that and the comments provided, she had being using one the those THC laced devices that made a good amount of people in the US very poorly not all that long ago.

Also, a disposable that you are "addicted" to yet lasts over 2 weeks? Come on!

I clicked on the link you provided @ZT could only read the fist paragraph as it asked me to register for free etc to read further. I didn't bother.

What I did find entertaining was one of the ads in the right hand column was for a Purge B2B mod that I've been looking at recently. Funny old world - shock scare tactic article about potential dangers of vaping, site advertising sale of a 21700 mech mod.

Welcome to the world of cookies!

That advert wasn't there by chance ;)

Welcome to the world of cookies!

That advert wasn't there by chance ;)

I am aware of how cookies work, but so are they -

But it shows how much they give a shit. They are simultaneously willing to print bogus articles about the horrors of vaping, and accept potential advertising revenue from promoting the sales of vaping products. They have the right to exclude ads for certain types of product from their site, but it seems money is more important than their faux moral code.

I clicked on the link you provided @ZT could only read the fist paragraph as it asked me to register for free etc to read further. I didn't bother.

What I did find entertaining was one of the ads in the right hand column was for a Purge B2B mod that I've been looking at recently. Funny old world - shock scare tactic article about potential dangers of vaping, site advertising sale of a 21700 mech mod.

You can click 'I'll do it later' or words to that effect and you can read it without registering but tbh it is hardly worth it.

Back
Top Bottom