What's new

Independent article - note meager reference to fake disposable

terrible article. don’t except much from the independent but this is even worse than their usual low standard.

Fake disposable mentioned once.
then the ending: “I just want people to know that it’s really not worth it. I want it to be known that it is as dangerous as people say it is and it’s a lot more common than people think it is.”

once again vaping will get slated and i bet no more mention of FAKE anywhere.
and she started when she was 14 FFS

Look on the bright side - she seems free from cancer and will get a nice rest for a while.

Leaving aside she was vaping under age the article says she was getting through one disposable e-cig every two weeks but was vaping non-stop, that just doesn't add up. No mention is made of what the 'fake' disposable e-cig was or what the toxic chemical in it was but I guess banging the anti-vaping drum is what this article is about.

I tend to just ignore that sort of crap, nothing surprises me about things that come out of the USA and Newspapers print anything to sell their papers. I can't remember the last time i bought a paper tbh.

The independent really has become a total shit show of a news source

it can more or less be ignored in its entirety as a media outlet i think.

I clicked on the link you provided @ZT could only read the fist paragraph as it asked me to register for free etc to read further. I didn't bother.

What I did find entertaining was one of the ads in the right hand column was for a Purge B2B mod that I've been looking at recently. Funny old world - shock scare tactic article about potential dangers of vaping, site advertising sale of a 21700 mech mod.

Back
Top Bottom