What's new

I`m going to start smoking again

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
I have no problem at all leaving smokers to smoke - as long as they pay for their own medical insurance like I did as a smoker:) Yes you can choose to smoke, or eat way too much sugar, or drink 20 pints a night, or parachute out of a plane, or keep poisonous spiders as pets, or take a toaster into the bath - Just don't expect me to f***ing pay for it when it all goes wrong!

You forgot to mention all the people who overindulge in alcohol. who eat a poor diet, overweight, don't exercise, ignore safety protection on construction sites, economise on car servicing, couch potatoes, have too many children, drive carelessly ...
It's not a perfect society we live in. People are not perfect and make mistakes. Out of the money spent on UK healthcare, a vast amount of the cash goes to pharmaceutical companies who undoubtedly benefit far more from this than do NHS patients.

You forgot to mention all the people who overindulge in alcohol. who eat a poor diet, overweight, don't exercise, ignore safety protection on construction sites, economise on car servicing, couch potatoes, have too many children, drive carelessly ...
It's not a perfect society we live in. People are not perfect and make mistakes. Out of the money spent on UK healthcare, a vast amount of the cash goes to pharmaceutical companies who undoubtedly benefit far more from this than do NHS patients.

You're right, I did forget. I don't want to pay for them either :18:

You're right, I did forget. I don't want to pay for them either :18:
Most smokers already HAVE paid a shed load in Tax already,unfortunately most of said Tax money went elsewhere(by the look of it,into off shore private accounts),certainly not to where it should of gone/be going,,,,The NHS.

I stopped smoking in september, should i start again, so i can stop in the correct month?

Back
Top Bottom