What's new

I`m going to start smoking again

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
Big old bandwagons for people to jump on who need something in their life.

Don't need a celebrity to tell me what I should be doing. Just give me the donation bucket so I don't need to harass colleagues telling them I'm going to resist something I enjoy/enjoyed for a month.
Don't you just hate it when somebody comes into work nd you feel obliged to donate some money to not look tight?

Big old bandwagons for people to jump on who need something in their life.

Don't need a celebrity to tell me what I should be doing. Just give me the donation bucket so I don't need to harass colleagues telling them I'm going to resist something I enjoy/enjoyed for a month.
Don't you just hate it when somebody comes into work nd you feel obliged to donate some money to not look tight?

Hmm, wonder if I could ask people at work to contribute to my personal giving up smoking for October campaign? Could do with some more juice ...

How about we start on here then ....Stopstickingyourfuckingnoseinmylifeuary or fuckthefuckofftember, maybe even shootadogooderday.

(breathes deep and holds now exhales and, ahh thats better all calm) nogoodjumpedupnevercomedownrhodedendrumfuckpigs

February should be the month we do things all the more, Increase the size of things lol. drink more, have more sex I say this as February is like a smaller penis its shorter than the everage (month) so needs something to make it a bit bigger

Don't do it mate, I slipped up a couple months ago, and to be fair it tasted like shit, I only felt like doing it this week because of all the pipes out there, but soon realised after being told by a lot of people the risks involved with smoking, sure you might not be that one unlucky guy, but fuck that id rather vape,

Don't do it mate, I slipped up a couple months ago, and to be fair it tasted like shit, I only felt like doing it this week because of all the pipes out there, but soon realised after being told by a lot of people the risks involved with smoking, sure you might not be that one unlucky guy, but fuck that id rather vape,

Don`t worry,the thread title was just click bait :D

If they ever do find out who i am and put me up against the wall,i do have a large cigar for my last request though ;)

I`m still very happy with my home made Custard vape,but please leave the smokers in peace,if they want to smoke,fucking let them choose,it their right to freedom,which we should stand up for together,regardless of if they smell like old ashtrays,i did for years.

Don`t worry,the thread title was just click bait :D

If they ever do find out who i am and put me up against the wall,i do have a large cigar for my last request though ;)

I`m still very happy with my home made Custard vape,but please leave the smokers in peace,if they want to smoke,fucking let them choose,it their right to freedom,which we should stand up for together,regardless of if they smell like old ashtrays,i did for years.

Agree. Easy to forget you were a smoker once and come over holier-than-thou, before vaping came along ex-smokers were always a pain in the arse! I take out outdoor breaks at work and really have no issues being with smokers, their choice. Love the CB750 caff racer avatar by the way :D

Agree. Easy to forget you were a smoker once and come over holier-than-thou, before vaping came along ex-smokers were always a pain in the arse! I take out outdoor breaks at work and really have no issues being with smokers, their choice. Love the CB750 caff racer avatar by the way :D

I have no problem at all leaving smokers to smoke - as long as they pay for their own medical insurance like I did as a smoker:) Yes you can choose to smoke, or eat way too much sugar, or drink 20 pints a night, or parachute out of a plane, or keep poisonous spiders as pets, or take a toaster into the bath - Just don't expect me to f***ing pay for it when it all goes wrong!

Back
Top Bottom