What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

House of Lords (update 20/12/16)

Sounds like they know the score, weather they do anything about it is still to be seen.

Theres still an element of "we don't want people to vape". for me your life is your life not anyone elses and i think that everyone should be allowed to choose wether they consume something or not, unless it is a total menace. Alcohol could be classed as a menace yet it is allowed. certain narcotics are a menace and these are rightly banned some are not so but are also banned. The problem being those who make the rules do not really have a clue and often ignore expert advice.

Last edited:
Alcohol cause's far more problems in society than just about anything, yet it's freely available in just about as much as you want. Guess it's true and only left alone as a means to control the masses.

Very interesting video, and perhaps the most sensible measured opinions I have heard to date!

Our law makers are well-informed and filled with good intentions. But they're in a cleft stick ... they don't want to encourage vaping, consequently they're not doing enough to promote the scientifically proven benefits of vaping over smoking. So the misinformation and lies will continue. Those who are "in the know" can make informed choices, the misinformed continue to read the Daily Mail, Mirror and Telegraph ...

Be happy that you don't live in America. :)

Back
Top Bottom