What's new

Hmm...All you Squonk lovers

You honestly think that would be a problem to any of the mod makers in the EU, I think not if they sold it without the bottle it's not like I have to spend loads of money to get a bottle to fit is it.
It's just another hurdle that's unnecessary though isn't it.

Who gives a monkey's arse what that emails says they will just sell it without the bottle or put a cheap 2ml bottle in that we will bin and replace with a proper SQ bottle so who hives a fu@k

I could take that attitude as I don't Squonk and probably never will. But where do we draw the line? First it was 2ml tanks, 10ml bottles and 20mg. Now it is Squonkers. Next it'll be shortfills. Then mix shots and so on. The government's line is pro-vaping, as they have to been seen to support smoking cessation. But their action is far from it, they need tobacco revenue and they need a less long lived population.

I could take that attitude as I don't Squonk and probably never will. But where do we draw the line? First it was 2ml tanks, 10ml bottles and 20mg. Now it is Squonkers. Next it'll be shortfills. Then mix shots and so on. The government's line is pro-vaping, as they have to been seen to support smoking cessation. But their action is far from it, they need tobacco revenue and they need a less long lived population.
Exactly that and we never will draw the line untill they sort out Brexit and and start to sort out the shit if that ever will happen bit untill then unfortunately it's not going to stop and there's shit all we can do about it. Honestly I've lost interest in what the TPD coz at the end of the day they are not rules the UK have made and hopefully when the time comes to lay down are own laws then we will see if they are for or against

Honestly I've lost interest in what the TPD coz at the end of the day they are not rules the UK have made and hopefully when the time comes to lay down are own laws then we will see if they are for or against

The UK government didn't implement the EU TPD. They merely used it as the basis of the TRPR which is stricter than the TPD. The 2ml tank size and therefore this attack on Squonking was something the UK came up with on their own, nothing to do with the EU. So be careful what you wish for.

The UK government didn't implement the EU TPD. They merely used it as the basis of the TRPR which is stricter than the TPD. The 2ml tank size and therefore this attack on Squonking was something the UK came up with on their own, nothing to do with the EU. So be careful what you wish for.
I don't really wish for anything TBH coz like I said I've lost intrest in the what the TPD are doing and I lost intrest in what our goverment does when Thatcher run the show. The government will do what the government wants to do for it own interest this is the reason I don't vote.

2 things, 1. a squonk bottle is basically a bottle of eliquid and if under 10 ml then it can't be illegal.
2. I buy almost all my vapegear from our overseas vendors. So in sense TPD or TRPR don't come into play.
Piffling rules and laws piss me off but the more people that ignore them or go against them the more push it will give towards getting it removed or at least getting something changed. An example recently is the Gov looking to get something in place for medicinal use of cannabis which they would never have done 20 year ago, now there is so many people using weed for medicinal purpose the gov have had to look at legislation for medicinal purpose.
So keep fighting the fight against TPD and TRPR it is winnable but may take time.

This is annoying but it was only a matter of time before they hit the old squankers.
Ridiculous legislation and pointless rules.

Some would say that this is the reason we are governed by a shower of self serving morons.
Some would but you show me a true party that is there for us the working class and keeps their word on what they will do and I'll vote

Back
Top Bottom