What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hmm...All you Squonk lovers

These regulations make absolutely no sense to me. Bloody nanny state.
No more than a 2ml tank. ... No more than a 10ml bottle. ... Oh, but you can buy 2ltrs of bleach or weed killer though ! :12:

I wouldn't advice vaping bleach or weed killer as a larger alternative.

Ha.

Apologies.

FWIW, a group of Geordies once complimented my brother on his sister’s ability to play football. Damn parents letting me have hippy hair.
Keep us updated. When the squeeze came out it was just prior to full tpd implementation and I remember shops held off stocking it as they'd been informed squonking was going to fall foul.
Be a pain in the arse if they start down this road now.

Keep us updated. When the squeeze came out it was just prior to full tpd implementation and I remember shops held off stocking it as they'd been informed squonking was going to fall foul.
Be a pain in the arse if they start down this road now.

It's grim but .... it is a loophole, that's the whole reason squonking took off again... and if they are going to clamp down on short fill I guess they will be clamping down on this too.

It's grim but .... it is a loophole, that's the whole reason squonking took off again... and if they are going to clamp down on short fill I guess they will be clamping down on this too.
Sadly inevitable I suppose.
China and small runs again then. Not good news for the likes of darwin and fyne mods.
Absolute nonsense. It's not a tank but a bottle and those bottles are under ten ml.

Sadly inevitable I suppose.
China and small runs again then. Not good news for the likes of darwin and fyne mods.
Absolute nonsense. It's not a tank but a bottle and those bottles are under ten ml.

yeah, I know ..... but they don't want any vaping device to hold more than 2ml and they'll say a squonk mod is part of the device.

It's all shit as it always has been., it will be another massive hit for vendors.

I can't even imagine what a 2ml complaint squonk bottle would look like!

At least there appears to be a workaround with aftermarket bottles, so i expect kits will now come minus a bottle at all or a token 2ml pipette style bottle.

I'm off to Dragon's Den with my solution, a 500ml colostomy bag with a long 4mm tube connected to the BF pin, squeeze the bag to squonk, just need to refine the idea to avoid oversquonking.

A 2ml squonk bottle would be illegal as it appears they’re claiming the bottle increases the tank capacity of a dripper.

So you can have a 10ml bottle on the table, to be eaten by children or accidentally shoved up animals rectums, but not contained within the mod itself.

They’re making it up as they go along because they know there’s no logic to it and it’s as enforceable as a ban on cannabis.

To my mind, selling squonker without the bottle negates any possible objection. But then, also to my mind, I’d just fuck off the MHRA and carry on selling devices with bottles. I’d welcome a legal challenge based on the fact that the atomiser has less than a 2ml capacity and the bottle is not part of the atomiser.

Back
Top Bottom