What's new

Heavy metals in vapes

My frozen meal Toad-in-the-hole collapses if I open the oven door.

I heard this from an American whilst taking a relaxing cruise on the Bospheros ... his doctor blamed metals in vape for his migraines. I pressed him for more information ... he's never had measurements taken, he had these migraines as a smoker, before he was a smoker and still has them since quitting vaping for nic tablets ... pretty conclusive I'd say.

I heard this from an American whilst taking a relaxing cruise on the Bospheros ... his doctor blamed metals in vape for his migraines. I pressed him for more information ... he's never had measurements taken, he had these migraines as a smoker, before he was a smoker and still has them since quitting vaping for nic tablets ... pretty conclusive I'd say.

Yeah now see..... I'd like to know where they are getting this from....

I swear they will blame vaping if my cancer comes back....

And my cancer was in my ass!!

EDIT: Surgery was a pain in the arse!!!!

One of the more survivable ... my Mother survived it and my mother-in-law is currently fighting it. Hope you stay clear. :)

Hope your MIL comes through fine.

Only part that gave me much trouble was the radiation and the surgery.

I handled the chemo alright, but it destroyed my hair. Finally growing back to where it looks healthier.

Edit: I didn't lose it all, it just thinned really badly and became really brittle

No this is not the same one. This is a different teen. The 2 you linked are the same though.
They are both about the boy in Florida. This is about a boy in Washington. You can see their names in the articles.

Back
Top Bottom