What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Guardian podcast on e-cigarettes

I might have a listen later on. Despite some stupid headlines, the guardian’s articles have been a lot better than the tabloids.

I really liked this. It had some interviews with phe about their report. Touched on the prescription stuff. And even pointed out that the media shock pieces are woefully inaccurate and damaging people’s perceptions of vaping to the point where they could be preventing people even trying to stop smoking.

Overall a good listen. Highly recommended. Not what I was expecting from a mainstream media outlet.

I really liked this. It had some interviews with phe about their report. Touched on the prescription stuff. And even pointed out that the media shock pieces are woefully inaccurate and damaging people’s perceptions of vaping to the point where they could be preventing people even trying to stop smoking.

Overall a good listen. Highly recommended. Not what I was expecting from a mainstream media outlet.
Thank you for posting this. I really enjoyed it.

Will deffo have a listen.
I dont mind the gaurdian.
While writing this just been an earthquake. I'm in liverpool.

While writing this just been an earthquake. I'm in liverpool.

Is that what is was? Cardiff. Felt like a massive truck almost hit the house ;)
Not as good as the one a few years ago which rolled me 2ft across the room. Chair had wheels then though.

Is that what is was? Cardiff. Felt like a massive truck almost hit the house ;)
Not as good as the one a few years ago which rolled me 2ft across the room. Chair had wheels then though.
Was felt all over the country. A 4.2 to 4.9.
Cant wait for the next one. It was boss. [emoji16]

#ukearthquake: we will rebuild.
20180217_150459.jpg
20180217_150423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom