Vape Club
What's new

Government and media collusion... again

tiger

Initiate
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4255696/Do-use-e-cigarettes-risk-STROKE.html

anyone else read this filth?
Sorry i strongly disagree without proof.
I know it has not been long but it was government who said smoking was good for you.

Governments have been proven to use mind control for decades.
Governments can only use the media they own / control to program us with bs.
It's called a television and a program for a reason.
Tell-lie-vision and we are the ones being programmed.

Vaping is so much cheaper and the government have lost millions from people moving to vaping.
one plus one!!!
This is simply to put people off vaping and scare people vaping to go back to cigarettes.
Some people believe any rubbish they read or see on the news.
Even when proof comes out later they don't see it or are programmed with the false report
and remember that over any evidence that comes out later, if they see it.
are the media liable for false reports?
If this is proved to be false then should the people who then chose not to vape or change from vape to cigs be
able to sue the media for the false report, no, certainly not in the U.K
Tax is so high on cigarettes it is unbelievable.

Some of these TPD laws don't even make sense.
Only trying to make it more expensive for us.
As smokers have to be over 18, you should be able to buy e juice
in whatever quantity you want.

I want to see proof
sorry for this rant.

Vape Superstore
enhanced-buzz-wide-3998-1387194600-12.jpg

anyone else read this filth?

Nope, I don't read the Daily Mail.

and this ..... is just ridiculous.

"It's called a television and a program for a reason.
Tell-lie-vision and we are the ones being programmed."

It's called television because it's a visual telecommunications medium and a 'programme' because it's "a planned series of future events or performances"

Harping on like David Ike/a flat earther will do nothing to help the vaping community OR smokers looking to quit. Stick to the facts not a load of conspiracy guff and word-play or we'll look no better than the Daily Mail.

Vape Green
and always get your news from as many sources as possible (except the Mail) and make your own mind up.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Nope, I don't read the Daily Mail.

and this ..... is just ridiculous.

"It's called a television and a program for a reason.
Tell-lie-vision and we are the ones being programmed."

It's called television because it's a visual telecommunications medium and a 'programme' because it's "a planned series of future events or performances"

Harping on like David Ike/a flat earther will do nothing to help the vaping community OR smokers looking to quit. Stick to the facts not a load of conspiracy guff and word-play or we'll look no better than the Daily Mail.

Sorry but didn't mention David Ike or Flat earth, don't feel i was harping on like david or a flat earther.
I'm sure david has been right (and very wrong) about some things he has said in his life as all of us and i'm
sure the earth is round(ish) purely from my observations of the sun and moon.

It is true however that TV is used to program us and usually by the government, not just in this country.
The TV does lie to our vision and it does program people. This is not a conspiracy.

I thought i was sticking to facts that there is no evidence it is bad for us (yet), though i'm still looking
and more research needs to be made.

I don't believe in David Ike or Flat earth by the way.
apologies if i gave the wrong impression, guess i'll just keep my views to myself.

was looking at info about vaping and this came up.
I know the Daily Fail is bad however of the people who do read this many will believe it.

They either lied , or didn't research the research on this one. The sun did the same.
They say "Researchers exposed mice to both e-cigarette vapour and smoke from tobacco"

If they had actually bothered to read the Abstract. There is no mention of tobacco smoke, it actually states, and I quote from here
http://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/4172/presentation/12312
" Nicotine was administered to mice by either osmotic pump at a dose of 4.5 mg/kg/day for 1, 7, 14 days or by e-Cig vapor (2.4% nicotine) delivered by an electronic nicotine delivery system for 7, 10, 14, & 30 days.".

Don't get me wrong here, I'm only joe public. I don't go around reading research all day. Or set off on a crusade to debunk stories.
I already new of the bad science from a tweet I saw, long before the rags twisted it.

As for being reprogrammed by all the b... s... that's out there. If it's not worded right, it does not get a second look.
If they say "may" it also means "you may not".
It's like crossing the road. You "may" get ran over.
Or passing wind, it "may" or it "may not" stink.

If on the other hand it's a definite "you will" or "does", or any similar words. Then I will take notice.

As for un-reputable evidence that vaping is bad for any one. You will need several uncontaminated test subjects to take up long time vaping, so as to study the results. (As in people that have never come into contact with fag smoke.) Other species don't qualify, as they will only give you more maybe evidence, and not a definitive yes or no answer. But since probably 99% + of vapers are ex-smokers, which already have fag smoke damage to some extent, that probably will not happen.

Starting to rant, sorry.

AcmeFog
Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom