What's new

Gov.UK Clearing up some myths around e-cigarettes

Excellent, thanks for posting this. It’s good to see them being more responsible than most of the mainstream media. Despite the TRPR we’re lucky in comparison to some as far as the government’s stance on vaping.

I hope this might put an end to some of the weird conspiracy theories about PHE and the NHS trying to cash in on vaping to somehow make a profit out of it, as well.

give it a week and the daily fail will be posting more crap to scare potential quitters.

If I was on Farcebook, I'd share that with as many people as I could !!! But I'm not, so I won't !!!

Thanks for posting, it's a shame the Daily Fail can not print it, with an apology telling everyone they got it wrong.

fook it. ive just posted this and its waiting moderation. lets see if they post it.
Excellent blog.
after a 38 year bad habit of 20-30 cigs a day i gave up on February 20th 2015 and started vaping and have not touched a cig since.
i have just passed 3 years and since then i have saved over £10,000 and not smoked 21,900 cigarettes.
its just a shame that we will undoutably still see false misleading fake news reports in the daily fail and mainstream newspapers and sadly people believe everything they read in the papers. once these reports are debuncked with actual facts i think they should be made to retract said reports with a disclaimer. just think how many more might take up this 95% safer option and it may even save their lives.
DJ

Just sent a link to this to my dad, just been visiting my parents and I think I got more comments made about vaping than I did when I was smoking

Back
Top Bottom