What's new

geek bar and illegal sales backing

• The industry’s leading trade body (UKVIA ) calls for no holds barred enforcement by regulators with minimum fines of £10,000 imposed per instance on any retailer who flouts the law by selling products directly to minors and illegal non-MHRA listed vapes.
Which would include rta's and subohm tanks that exceed the 2ml capacity

The loss of tanks of over 2 ml will be a small price to pay, to combat the poison that these plastic abominations represent.
And lets face it, they are already illegal, anyway.

If this is the future of vaping. I’ll have no choice put to push for it to be banned.

it’s quite perverse, isn’t it?
If something you support turns into something you can’t no, not at all.
I’m fucking sick of seeing discarded disposables laying around. I’m sick of seeing them sold in the same way kids sweeties are.

what started as something truly good, threatens to massively increase poisonous output from land fill. Not to mention how it is increasing the abuses miners suffer to mine the stuff. it also alienates those who should be proponents of vaping.

im still hanging onto the dream my grandchildren, may still have a viable biosphere, on which to live. This ain’t the way to achieve that.

The loss of tanks of over 2 ml will be a small price to pay

Many of the 2ml tanks, certainly pod systems are unusable, due to the added bungs and toxic silicone inserts, that makes them untenable to fill and use, might even drive people to use/ try throwaways.

Many of the 2ml tanks, certainly pod systems are unusable, due to the added bungs and toxic silicone inserts, that makes them untenable to fill and use, might even drive people to use/ try throwaways.

silicone is not thought to be hazardous. it’s more a pain in the arse that they block up tanks with it than a health risk.

If something you support turns into something you can’t no, not at all.
I’m fucking sick of seeing discarded disposables laying around. I’m sick of seeing them sold in the same way kids sweeties are.

what started as something truly good, threatens to massively increase poisonous output from land fill. Not to mention how it is increasing the abuses miners suffer to mine the stuff. it also alienates those who should be proponents of vaping.

im still hanging onto the dream my grandchildren, may still have a viable biosphere, on which to live. This ain’t the way to achieve that.

You know what? I can’t disagree with any of that.

Vaping is my hobby, I love my little hobby and disposables are ruining it. I wish to a degree Vaping was back to the old ways of cottage industry, small companies and individuals making liquids and devices for the love of it as opposed to a quick buck then onto the next thing.

Guarantee one thing, I will not sell disposables ever. I’d rather close and be unemployed first, I despise what they have done and continue to do to us.

Back
Top Bottom