What's new

food & vape juice recalled at supermarkets

Agreed!
But we have no choice

Nobody blames the manufacturers. In fact, I think there's a lot of respect for those that did fully comply with the idiocy forced upon them by our law makers, at their own cost. Muppets in Brussels and Westminster, the lot of them.

I couldn't read them without a magnifying glass if I wanted to. I don't tend to buy 10ml bottles often, I hate the waste. These laws are a complete joke (a bad one).
I don't buy 10ml bottles now pf has packed up but even some shortfills come in boxes. I'm glad I mix most of my own.

im guessing they are covering their asses just like this.

nuts.JPG

I don't buy 10ml bottles now pf has packed up but even some shortfills come in boxes. I'm glad I mix most of my own.

Yeah, me too. I mix my ADV, but like to try different juice when I have the funds. Being mostly mtl, that's usually in 10ml bottles, although tweaking shortfills is do-able.

im guessing they are covering their asses just like this.

View attachment 166159

The 88 Vape stuff does actually say 'may contain traces of nuts' on it, I've just been reading what's under the peel label. I went looking for nic shots in Home Bargains today, they didn't have them so I left with a bottle of Raspberry Ripple :25:

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. I mix my ADV, but like to try different juice when I have the funds. Being mostly mtl, that's usually in 10ml bottles, although tweaking shortfills is do-able.

The 88 Vape stuff does actually say 'may contain traces of nuts' on it, I've just been reading what's under the peel label. I went looking for nic shots in home bargains today, they didn't have them so I left with a bottle of Raspberry Ripple :25:
My 88 vape doesn't have the peely label or a leaflet

My 88 vape doesn't have the peely label or a leaflet

There's a tiny arrow on the bottom right of the bottle label, it's very easy to miss it, I did. If it's not peelable I reckon you need to get on to Trading Standards :angrymob:

There's a tiny arrow on the bottom right of the bottle label, it's very easy to miss, I did. If it's not peelable I reckon you need to get on to Trading Standards :angrymob:
Yes your right [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom