What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

food & vape juice recalled at supermarkets

You know what gets me.
We're told not to waste paper, go digital, no paper billing and go online etc etc but let's put eliquid in unnecessary cardboard boxes and add leaflets as well.
Hands up who actually reads them cuz I don't. The boxes and leaflets get thrown straight into the recycling bin without me even looking at them.
What's the world coming to ! [emoji57]

You know what gets me.
We're told not to waste paper, go digital, no paper billing and go online etc etc but let's put eliquid in unnecessary cardboard boxes and add leaflets as well.
Hands up who actually reads them cuz I don't. The boxes and leaflets get thrown straight into the recycling bin without me even looking at them.

it actualy boils my piss with the waste there is in vaping, the leaflets & print is usualy so feckin small you cant read it anyway & same goes for warnings on the bottle its like trying to read a micro dot !

You know what gets me.

I couldn't read them without a magnifying glass if I wanted to. I don't tend to buy 10ml bottles often, I hate the waste. These laws are a complete joke (a bad one).

Agreed!
But we have no choice
You know what gets me.

Off topic, but that article talks about a cake decoration that "no-one knows what's in it." How's that even legal? If its been recalled then i assume its been on sale, but surely they would have to list allergy advice. along with all the other bits and pieces that go on the labels etc?

Not tried that one.
It was a strawberry one & a lemon one I tried

Fusion.

It's pretty close to my favourite juice Zeus juice The black.

I added a bit of blackcurrant and black berry concentrate to it, gonna try it later [emoji16][emoji106]

Just had me worried for a moment that I would miss out on my budget vape, til I checked and saw it was a peelable label :D

Back
Top Bottom