What's new

FDA to shut down Totally Wicked

Makes me want to order something from their UK site, just as a show of support.
And to the poster who mentioned that it was TW, on their own, that took the case to the European Parliament,I agree totally, not nearly enough UK and European Vapers joined their battle, though. The response from most Vapers was lukewarm, I'm sad to say.
The answer that I got from far too many was, that...."I only use a 2 ml tank, and only buy my juice in 10 ml bottles, and don't Vape higher than 18 mg".....

I used TECC TW and Liberty Flights when I started and this is crazy. Crazy but True!!

TW is a great for the starters i suppose but people slagging them off should stop and think ' huh that company was one of the only big vape companies to fight TPD in court' so sorry to hear there losing the American market after they already pumped huge sums of money in to ensure us little people still have a chance in the vapiong industry!

TW is a great for the starters i suppose but people slagging them off should stop and think ' huh that company was one of the only big vape companies to fight TPD in court' so sorry to hear there losing the American market after they already pumped huge sums of money in to ensure us little people still have a chance in the vapiong industry!
Their legal action was bound to fail. The actions from tobacco companies and tobacco producing nations in EU stood a better chance and almost stopped the Directive and would have allowed the vaping industry more time to lobby and persuade legislators. TW is seen by many as too aggressive and their interactions with govt departments didn't do vaping any favours. They would like to monopolise or at least ensure they have the lion's share of vaping sales.
Allegedly.

I word....Lobbying
The tobacco industry has thrown millions of dollars into to getting senators to lobby against the vape industry and shut it down.
Yet marijuana has been legalised in many states.
This is a joke!!!

Not so much a joke as a complex and often sinister web of intrigue and heavy duty lobbying by two of the most powerful industries in the world and it's about enormous sums of money (affecting the economies of many nations) and it's about global power wealth and control.

And not at all about the health or wellbeing of any of the millions of individuals hooked on their questionable products. Words cannot convey my absolute disgust for the amoral low life slimeballs masquerading as human beings that are pulling the strings of all too compliant governments worldwide, intent on making profit and yet more profit from misery, sickness and death.

Q1 So, what do you do for a job then?. Ans: I make a "good" living out of ensuring people will have an uninterrupted and completely legal supply of stuff that serves no useful purpose whatsoever but will likely kill or injure them.

Q2 How do you live with yourself you despicable chunt?. Ans: Easy, idgaf about anything except money and me.

Not like me to get publicly political but this type of shit really grinds my gears.

And not at all about the health or wellbeing of any of the millions of individuals hooked on their questionable products. Words cannot convey my absolute disgust for the amoral low life slimeballs masquerading as human beings that are pulling the strings of all too compliant governments worldwide, intent on making profit and yet more profit from misery, sickness and death.

Q1 So, what do you do for a job then?. Ans: I make a "good" living out of ensuring people will have an uninterrupted and completely legal supply of stuff that serves no useful purpose whatsoever but will likely kill or injure them.

Q2 How do you live with yourself you despicable chunt?. Ans: Easy, idgaf about anything except money and me.

Not like me to get publicly political but this type of shit really grinds my gears.
Hang on to those feelings and use them. Lobby, email, petition, vote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom