What's new

FDA to shut down Totally Wicked

WTF! and we think weve got it bad.

i cant understand the bit about the warnings that have to be on zero nicotine. "this produck is made from tobacco" WTF!

Totally insane... Their UK site was one of my first stops when beginning vaping 5 years back-- not used them much in the last few years but they are still a great resource for beginners.
The EU has made some fairly stupid changes to the European vaping scene, but what the FDA has done in USA is criminal- and, as Fraser says, it's all thanks to Big Pharma and it's highly paid lawyers and lobbyists.
Not a Trump fan myself but maybe he could be got onside, or is it all too late?

Last edited:
Fuck the FDA and everything they stand for. This is fucking madness.
Where does it go from here???? I'm fucking pissed with it.

Fuck the FDA and everything they stand for. This is fucking madness.
Where does it go from here???? I'm fucking pissed with it.
Id rather imagine dunk .. that your just fucking pissed :)

its an enormous shame ... think what you want of TW .. they have had there issues for sure, but they have been one of the most consistently "there" brands since the very beginning ... and I'll never forgot that they attempted to take the stupid legislation to take in courts of law - which actually more than some of the expensive trade organisations did.

for that alone they get a few passes from armchair morality from me.

Maybe it's a bluff, psychological warfare, call to arms, I hope they can keep a presence going in the States. I would probably still be smoking if wasn't for tw, I certainly would've been smoking a fair while longer. The whole USA thing is all about The Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement and Big Pharma, corruption and immorality beyond belief.

Back
Top Bottom