What's new

FDA at it again

But if they make it unlawful to
buy them in this country you can just import them from another jurisdiction, no? I thought that was perfectly legal?

A bit OT; Your cat is gawjuss.....looks a little bit like my cat

Attachments

• A0FF1D9B-D995-4E04-956F-CC807CCEF77A.jpeg
    A0FF1D9B-D995-4E04-956F-CC807CCEF77A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
Big Tobacco/Big Pharma is playing both sides of the game. They win either way. They literally have lobbyist pushing pro/anti vape legislation everywhere.

If vaping gets heavily regulated, they have the money to swoop in and corner the market. then it just becomes smoking 2.0 and they control the means of production and distribution. They can afford the time and legal effort to push PMTA.

They are also purchasing very quietly flavor manufacturers, e-liquid manufacturers, distribution channels, and so forth. If vaping manages to survive regulations, they get to control the means of production and distribution.

By putting hurt on the industry now and staying quiet they can cause small vaping businesses to starve out, allowing BT and BP to swoop in and get them cheap and just absorb them into their massive umbrella.

The FDA and whatever the UK equivalent is doesn't care about vaping in the slightest. They care about money. In the US, states stand to lose a lot of tax revenue they are banking on when smoking rates decline, Big Tobacco loses when they do not get to sell cigarettes and Big Pharma loses when people are not sick and dying from smoking or buying their smoking cessation poisons.

Vaping has disrupted all of these industries and they are pouring lobby money all over to either destroy or gobble up the 11 billion dollar vape industry.

A bit OT; Your cat is gawjuss.....looks a little bit like my cat

Ah, the back story i that @Badboybez buys 72mg nic from America. There’s a debate that keeps repeating itself about whether it’s legit to do it. So he could just add his concentrates when he orders it.

Big Tobacco/Big Pharma is playing both sides of the game. They win either way. They literally have lobbyist pushing pro/anti vape legislation everywhere.

If vaping gets heavily regulated, they have the money to swoop in and corner the market. then it just becomes smoking 2.0 and they control the means of production and distribution. They can afford the time and legal effort to push PMTA.

They are also purchasing very quietly flavor manufacturers, e-liquid manufacturers, distribution channels, and so forth. If vaping manages to survive regulations, they get to control the means of production and distribution.

By putting hurt on the industry now and staying quiet they can cause small vaping businesses to starve out, allowing BT and BP to swoop in and get them cheap and just absorb them into their massive umbrella.

The FDA and whatever the UK equivalent is doesn't care about vaping in the slightest. They care about money. In the US, states stand to lose a lot of tax revenue they are banking on when smoking rates decline, Big Tobacco loses when they do not get to sell cigarettes and Big Pharma loses when people are not sick and dying from smoking or buying their smoking cessation poisons.

Vaping has disrupted all of these industries and they are pouring lobby money all over to either destroy or gobble up the 11 billion dollar vape industry.

So you think the tobacco and pharma industries are the same, or working together to plan this?

And you think pharma companies are buying up vape companies and flavour concentrate manufacturers? I’ve never heard of this, can you provide any evidence? There’s been discussion about this before and only the same one or two are mentioned.

So you think the tobacco and pharma industries are the same, or working together to plan this?

And you think pharma companies are buying up vape companies and flavour concentrate manufacturers? I’ve never heard of this, can you provide any evidence? There’s been discussion about this before and only the same one or two are mentioned.
I'm not sure what the rules are for posting links to other forums, can someone enlighten me on that? Some others and myself have done some deep dive on this and have a ton of information

I think it’s fine, post away. I’d be interested to see, I’m sure some others would too.

Thanks @jwheel . I had a look, it seems a
bit conspiratorial to me. A lot of statements like “it seems like” “that would be a reasonable assumption” “maybe, just maybe...”.

Can you summarise it for us here? Most of the brands are obscure. But it was interesting to see that you suggest innokin are in a partnership with big tobacco. Can you explain that for us?

Thanks @jwheel . I had a look, it seems a
bit conspiratorial to me. A lot of statements like “it seems like” “that would be a reasonable assumption” “maybe, just maybe...”.

Can you summarise it for us here? Most of the brands are obscure. But it was interesting to see that you suggest innokin are in a partnership with big tobacco. Can you explain that for us?

Its hardly conspiratorial. In fact it is very well researched. We ended up debunking some of our own earlier findings and corrected them as the research uncovered more/different findings. What it is is depressing. To answer your question about Innokin

VIP in Partnership with Innokin for a dual branded Cool Fire ...Listed as partnership under British American Tobacco

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vip-e-cigarettes-link-up-with-innokin-300328921.html

Back
Top Bottom