What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Factory worker, 57, is first Briton to die from lung disease 'linked to vaping'

3.2 million vapers in the uk and one death ok

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-182547/Woman-dies-freak-dishwasher-accident.html

woman dies from using a dishwasher

or

“what are the odds of a shark attack? The odds of getting attacked and killed by a shark are 1 in 3,748,067. In a lifetime, you are more likely to die from fireworks (1 in 340,733), light- ning (1 in 79,746), drowning (1 in 1,134), a car accident (1 in 84), stroke (1 in 24), or heart disease (1 in 5).”

im sticking to vaping Jesus enough of this it’s getting really tedious

“what are the odds of a shark attack? The odds of getting attacked and killed by a shark are 1 in 3,748,067. In a lifetime, you are more likely to die from fireworks (1 in 340,733), light- ning (1 in 79,746), drowning (1 in 1,134), a car accident (1 in 84), stroke (1 in 24), or heart disease (1 in 5).”

Other things statistically more dangerous than vaping (to be confirmed), and sharks - combined:

Cows (22 deaths per year)

Horses (20)

Toasters (700)

Pens (100)

Getting out of bed (450 in the US alone)

I remember working with an old matron proper old school

She worked in terminal care mainly pensioners

she spoke about death to easily

“Well to jog it along we used to get them out of bed and go for a walk that always did the trick”

I listened in horror she died some time ago down to smoking ironically

The thing is (and don't shoot me for saying it)...

Vegetable Glycerin is a substance made from vegetable oil.

What if, when you stop smoking and start vaping you feel better because the oil is loosening the shite build up in the lungs over years of smoking, but then you start to deposit oily droplets there instead?

I've been vaping for 5 years now, and I have to say in the last 12 months when I started squonking and obviously inhaling more vapour that I got a cough and a wheeze.

I did have asthma as a child and the wheeze was very similar to that. I have since gone back to MTL at 50/50 at 6mg and the cough has gone, but there is still a shortness of breath.

I'm all for vaping, and I'm sure a lot of the stories are either fictional or because of the Vitamin E Acetate used to cut the THC in illicit eliquid. But, it does make you wonder...
Hi mate. If you had asthma you may have a bit of a reaction to the flavours in you're vape juice. I mix my own, get asthma which is well under control, but if I use concentrates that contain Diacetyl, acetoin and acetyl propionyl it gives me asthma and also shortness of breath.
My mixes free of those do nothing.

Hi mate. If you had asthma you may have a bit of a reaction to the flavours in you're vape juice. I mix my own, get asthma which is well under control, but if I use concentrates that contain Diacetyl, acetoin and acetyl propionyl it gives me asthma and also shortness of breath.
My mixes free of those do nothing.

Thanks Taz, I will give it a bash again.

Just reading what is above has put my mind at rest, and also got it wondering how you die from a pen?!?!

wondering how you die from a pen?!?!

even from a pencil - a fucking pencil

Do not cross John Wick....

images

love the 18 warning.....

Screenshot from 2019-10-01 17-43-01.png

Back
Top Bottom