What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Factory worker, 57, is first Briton to die from lung disease 'linked to vaping'

That doesn't happen though does it? New members and especially new vapers are treated very well with a lot of patience and almost always given good advice. That's nothing like someone that's been here for 2 1/2 years speculating on 'what ifs' ... I think that is the last thing we need right now.

OK I shall keep my opinions to myself. I mean, asking what peoples own experiences are about vaping on a vaping forum is just insanity.

Do you think the government are coming in POTVs and seeing what I wrote and then will outlaw vaping?

If so, can I request Dianne Abbot should be illegal and cycle paths should have occasional obsticles to keep them on their toes

The thing is (and don't shoot me for saying it)...

Vegetable Glycerin is a substance made from vegetable oil.

VG is a sugar alcohol that is water soluble. It’s not an “oil”. So expect to be “shot for saying it”.

VG is a sugar alcohol that is water soluble. It’s not an “oil”. So expect to be “shot for saying it”.

Nope
Vegetable Glycerine (or vegetable glycerin) is a clear, colorless, thick liquid with a natural, moderately sweet taste. 100% food grade vegetable glycerine is comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil (ours is coconut derived). The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerine is water.

That doesn't happen though does it? New members and especially new vapers are treated very well with a lot of patience and almost always given good advice. That's nothing like someone that's been here for 2 1/2 years speculating on 'what ifs' ... I think that is the last thing we need right now.

It was an honest question asking for clarification. Hostile responses help nobody. Surely everyone should be treated with respect, not just new vapers.

Last edited:
Nope
Vegetable Glycerine (or vegetable glycerin) is a clear, colorless, thick liquid with a natural, moderately sweet taste. 100% food grade vegetable glycerine is comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil (ours is coconut derived). The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerine is water.

What you’ve copy and pasted here doesn’t contradict what @Haze typed. Both are true. And it’s not oil.

Nope

It will be interesting to hear how you think this disproves what I said. Nope indeed.

Oil is a common misnomer applied to a lot of essential and carrier oils. Coconut oil for example. Stop taking words so literally. Or do you think when rappers talk about their “ice”, they’re wearing frozen water as jewellery?

What you’ve copy and pasted here doesn’t contradict what @Haze typed. Both are true. And it’s not oil.

Thank you!

Last edited:
It will be interesting to hear how you think this disproves what I said. Nope indeed.

Oil is a common misnomer applied to a lot of essential and carrier oils. Coconut oil for example. Stop taking words so literally. Or do you think when rappers talk about their “ice”, they’re wearing frozen water as jewellery?

Thank you!

OK I stand corrected if that's the case. I thought oil was oil and water was water.

Fingers crossed for future studies and that we have already had the TPD malarkey that USA vapours are now going to go thru... To the max 'as they'd say)

I know what rappers mean when they're talking about ICE - In car entertainment obviously

Back
Top Bottom