What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Facebook and ecig pages

I can host it, I'd want a good look round the software and available alternatives first

And perhaps someone would come in with me on upkeep etc, coz I've been there before! To be honest, I wonder if we need it ... Isn't that what a forum is? Only put across in a more invasive and annoying manner?

I think you're right about a forum covering most of the bases.
We can post things, update our statuses, get a friends list and show avatars etc...
The only thing we can't do is reach out to a wider audience which we wouldn't be able to do anyway.

Also take a look at section 2 below ->

Facebook-TOS1.jpg

I think we're ok to be honest, we just need to tread carefully

May be you need to remove the rss graffiti thing that is auto posting forum topics on facebook.

I think you're right about a forum covering most of the bases.
We can post things, update our statuses, get a friends list and show avatars etc...
The only thing we can't do is reach out to a wider audience which we wouldn't be able to do anyway.

If I'm to be honest .. Ive always preffered forums .. finding FB at (quite a lot) of times far to invasive

All the features we are missing of the forum are the FB features that get on my top cobblers anyway!

Back
Top Bottom