What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Facebook and ecig pages

No announcement other than the referenced links and the reasons given to those affected

There is no announcement from FB one vendor just got a standard message about terms and conditions and posts with unacceptable content thats not even related.

Tobacco Products:

Ads and Sponsored Stories may not promote tobacco or tobacco-related products, including cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, tobacco pipes, hookahs, hookah lounges, rolling papers, vaporized tobacco delivery devices and electronic cigarettes.

Ads and Sponsored Stories promoting blogs or groups that exist to help connect users whose interests are related to these products are allowed as long as the service does not lead to the sale of any tobacco or tobacco-related products.

Ads and Sponsored Stories for anti-smoking campaigns, e-books, counseling services for smoking addiction and rehabilitation programs or facilities for smokers are allowed.

Acceptable:*"Meet with people around the world who have a taste for cigars"

Unacceptable:*"Buy cigarettes and e-cigarettes here today!"

Last edited:
How can they do this when there is ecig adverts on facebook.

Not to mention the fact there are groups for pot smokers, pill takers, cigar smokers, pipe smokers, hackers, hate pages, why are ecigs being targeted?

I wonder if my EAVM page will be closed

ROK cigs ad appears on my page all the time....presumably at some cost? Bet they'll be happy to be closed down suddenly

WTF ecigs are NOT

VAPOURIZED TOBACCO DELIVERY SYSTEMS!

We dont have tobacco (ok SOME of us dont!) in our liquid :)

ive removed reference of ecigs from our fb information, aside from posts.... maybe that will help!

I couldn't find it earlier. Was mentioned as gone on another forum too.
I think..beginning to think it was all a bad dream lol

Last edited:
I saw that other post and checked it then and it was still there, one time i checked it there was no recent activity but all the wall posts were there. When i checked back a bit later all the recent activity was back, this of course could have been the crap FB mobile app that keeps screwing up.

Back
Top Bottom